Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise And Hair Loss??

Brett

does quipoise cause hair loss, and does it have any side effects. If so what are the best precautions during a 10week 400mg/per week equipoise only cycle. I have been doing alot of research and haven't found equipoise to be associated with hair loss, just curious because hair loss sucks. Also would there be any other side effects at this dosage??

hairloss is normally associated with androgen AS such as testerone...which then converts to DHT which has been linked to hair loss....no equipoise isnt a known steroid that causes hairloss.... steroids such as testosterone, d-ball, anadrol..."sten"...can be notorious for hair loss if your prone it..i know guys on 1-2 g of test with 50-100 mg of drol....with no hairloss....its more or less a genitic factor

mad_maxx18

it's really dependant on your heredity

You will lose it if that is how it is going to be.I use/used test,fina,primo,eq,decca,dbol and still have all my hair.

Any androgen will cause some hair loss, even a mild one like eq. Eq converts to bolderone in the scalp which kills hair. Not as much as dht, but it is still bad for your hair.

Top Bottom