Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the F&^%$#@

finaplex2000

i asked for a good routine and @ fucking novices answer!!!!
doesnt anyone have a good powerlifting routine for helpfull soul
if you do please answer this fucking thread

First of all what the fuck is your problem second the reason we link shit for programs is so you can go and check it yourself and find out then if you stil have concerns come back here and post and maybe someone will help your sorry ass. DAMN listen to clockwork use the search there's plenty PL programs on here if you stil can't find one USE THE SEARCH

Finnaplex, that's a bad attitude you've got there, dude! Looks like you have not learned yet; politeness will bring you much further here. Just like the other guys said, why don't you do a search as your question has been answered a thousand times? They guys here are very helpful but by acting this way you'll only be pissing everybody off very quickly.

Not only that every one does different shit. Wether its westside or not the exericeses are different. YOu need to squat , bench , and deadlift, number 1. Then do assistance for those exercises when your done. After getting the basics , and researching the whole routine bit, through in and take out what you need, and what you dont. Find your weaknesses. Work on them. Its all about the 3 big lifts i mentioned. If it doesnt help them then dont do them. But this is mine

mon bench day , tris , shoulders.
tues back (deadlift assistance) pulldowns , then bi's
wed off
thurs tri (pressing movements heavy) then dumbell work
fri squat day

As far as reps and sets Dude i cannot give that to you nor can anyone here. I lift more then you i do, so i do more sets. If soemone lifts less the do less. Reps , well i wouldnt go over 5 often. Every once in awhile its good, and once you build soem good strenght there ok too, but for now you need reps of 5 to 3 and doubles and singles. Were you put them in is up to you. The only reason i answered this post considering how rude you came off was to show why they gave you links to look at. That way you will understand the reason why you need to do different things. Dont just do shit cause someone says, understand why first. Powerlifting is tough and its not bodybuiling. Research a couple site ask questions here and you will get it down real soon. Look at cubantio it took him what felt like foerver to get this shit , but now he is on his way. Just fuckin with ya Cubanito! Good luck finaplex2000. And i knwo you were kidding with that attitude. Appologise and all is well again!

Chill...

Everyone on this post is more than willing to help you. If you truly knew who some of the members (ranked national competitors) who post on this board were; I'm sure your attitude would change very quickly. Until I see a more humble, respectful attitude I will not help you. Please apologize to the members of this board and it will be like it never happened - a fresh, positive start.

- Screwball

Last edited:
Finaplix2000,

Read back through the posts on this board. This is not the Anabolic Board. The guys on this board are friends. There aren't a lot of flames on this board, and there is not a lot of attitudes like yours. Apologize, or come back on the board with a different handle and attitude and you will find people who are more than helpful. You can private mail a specific member if you want. There are 600 plus benchers on here and 800 plus squatters. I also know for a fact that there are some current powerlifters on this board who are former champion full contact karate competitors, and former mixed martial arts fighters who are benching in the 500 and 600 plus range respectively. Shitty attitudes will not get you far here.

And yes, this is my real name and yes I live in Tulsa. I can be found at any Oklahoma power meet. And yes I am one of the guys mentioned in the paragraph above.

If you want to get strong we will help you. If you want to be an Ass, go somewhere else. I am not an internet tough guy. The fellas on this board know that I don't go around doing this often, but this is our board, newbie. Play according to the big boy's rules or go elsewhere.

B

brianmincher said:
Finaplix2000,

If you want to get strong we will help you. If you want to be an Ass, go somewhere else. I am not an internet tough guy. The fellas on this board know that I don't go around doing this often, but this is our board, newbie. Play according to the big boy's rules or go elsewhere.

B

Aren't an internet tough guy? LMAO...Well done...
I think you just stole that poor boys lunch.

brianmincher said:
Finaplix2000,

Read back through the posts on this board. This is not the Anabolic Board. The guys on this board are friends. There aren't a lot of flames on this board, and there is not a lot of attitudes like yours. Apologize, or come back on the board with a different handle and attitude and you will find people who are more than helpful.

B
[/QUOTE\

Good post! Everybody treats each other with respect on this board.No matter if you are new to the powerlifting board or not..But your attitude wont get you anywhere on this board.

Top Bottom