Place to buy a good squat rack

Posted: 20-Mar-2002 04:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Place to buy a good squat rack within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Anyone know of a good place to buy a good squat rack online?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 20-Mar-2002, 04:30 PM   #1
t3c

Anyone know of a good place to buy a good squat rack online?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Squat rack

Old 20-Mar-2002, 06:07 PM   #2

Dave Tate's site elitefts.com sell the very best, pricey but excellent.
Gallery of bigokie  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Mar-2002, 06:13 PM   #3

much less expensive version is available at newyorkbarbell.com

Buy the one from Dave Tate if you can swing it. It is probably the best one you can get, but as bigokie said, it is pricey.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 20-Mar-2002, 06:24 PM   #4
United States
i am super-impressed by the crepinsek power rack.

it is ultra-heavy duty, has 1" pin holes, very strong safety bars, and optional monolift attachment, and wide cage for illegal sumo pulls.

this *may* be the one that dave t. sells.

i have this in my gym. email me if you want pics.

/irish
Gallery of IrishPower  

Old 20-Mar-2002, 11:18 PM   #5
Cyprus
My 55 gallon steel drums work great...and very cheap.

B True
Gallery of b fold the truth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Mar-2002, 11:49 AM   #6

Irishpower,

I have talked to Crepinsek on the phone. He does make the racks that elitefts.com sells.

p.s. the pictures of Irishpower's home gym are posted on this board. Got put up some time back, but it is worth the search if you have not seen them.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 21-Mar-2002, 02:02 PM   #7

Don't wast your money on squat racks. If you're going to spend the cash, get a power rack. Not only are they safer for squating, but it opens up a whole world of things you can do that you can't in a squat rack.
Gallery of sguthrie