Grimmer You Comin To Shirt Up With Us?

Posted: 23-Feb-2002 03:09 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Grimmer You Comin To Shirt Up With Us? within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Just wandering if you were coming to shirt up. We got like 3 weeks...its time!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 23-Feb-2002, 03:09 PM   #1

Just wandering if you were coming to shirt up. We got like 3 weeks...its time!
Gallery of powerlifterjay  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Feb-2002, 08:29 PM   #2

Hell Ya , 5pm on monday right. I'll be there.
Gallery of GRIMMER  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Feb-2002, 10:31 AM   #3

Hell ya 5 pm. Dude i am going to freak you out! And with your shirt your probably gonna freak yourself out too! See ya tommorow!
Gallery of powerlifterjay  

Old 24-Feb-2002, 02:08 PM   #4

We gonna get all kinds of freaked out tommorow. Can't wait
Gallery of GRIMMER