Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Training/Powerlifting Debates...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I have been engaged in several debates on this board and highly encourage them as long as personal attacks can be controlled. Through a debate that is kept constructive...we can all learn very many new and interesting things about training. Don't be afraid to debate guys...don't be afraid to debate at all...just keep the flames and personal attacks to a bare minimum.

Props to ZZuluZ. Even thought I disagree with you...I appreciate the discussion.

B True

Damn Straight...

Respectful debate is very constructive. The idea is to explore all facets of a subject in order to understand it fully. The only way to improve oneself is to open your mind up to new ways of thinking. I read just about all of the posts on this board. Some I respond to and others I don't. Some I agree with and others I don't. But I damn sure know that I have learned a ton of useful knowledge from ALL board members. If you are sincere in your posts then by all means fire away. You never know who is going to benefit.

- Screwball

Just offering my opinions.

If ever I appear offensive, I assure you it is unintentional. I have great respect for almost everyone on this board.

-Zulu

Debates are good and when they're about a topic I love then they are even better. ZZuluZ it seems like your gettin into it with everyone, but it's all good as long as it's ok with everyone for us to just debate.

Hope we all remember that just because a post is made and it sounds like the guy is being a jerk...it doesn't mean that they meant to be.

B True

"ZZuluZ it seems like your gettin into it with everyone"

LOL.... true. Just be glad you haven't seen me discuss other topics like Religion. ;)

-Zulu

I love debates. When their done right. The personal attacks and bullshit normally associtaed with debates in lifting is what keeps people quite. Just look at Go heavy!

Top Bottom