Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you help me with my GAS problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSAlexSS

I am sure most of you here can relate. I have trouble with my frequnt farts. As you know god forbid a guy over 200 pounds have normal farts. My farts stink!

Since this is the powerlfiting board I think you can relate to my problems. Heavy weights + heavy eating causes some nasty natural effects to happen.

So how do you manage your farts? Its like I am always shaking speaking to the boss or to other business personel, I dont want to rip one out.

Do you have any good strategies?

On the positive side heavy farting can kick ass. Free chemical weaponry. I dont have to use conventional weaponry, bring on the gas attack! heheheh! No one will mess with my ass! ahhaahha

One good strategy I found at anabolic extreme
"
Once you feel that you're ready to release your cargo, saunter over to a crowded section of the gym. Maybe you're looking for that damn triceps handle, or maybe you're just making your way through the crowd to say hi to an old friend. Whatever your ruse may be, it's important that you release while on the move. Standing in one spot will make identifying you as the culprit a far easier task than if you release the gas piecemeal on your trek through the gym. Be sure you've thoroughly unloaded every bit of gas before you make your way back to your own workout area, as a really good fart has a tendency to follow you if given a chance. If done correctly, you'll escape detection and get to enjoy the fruits of your labors as you watch innocent gym members glare at each other as they quickly move to find fresh air.
"

Any strategies from fellow plifters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom