Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any PLers from Brevard County, FL ?

I'm about an hour and half from you. BUT if I'm not mistaken SouthSide Barbell is in Lantana so that's about 45 minutes away depending on your driving.

Southside Barbell is about 2 1/2 hrs away. However, I live right in Satellite Beach. I train in my garage with several guys. We have a pwr rack w/ a monolift attch, flat bench, incline, glute ham bench, cable machine, tx pwr bar, a couple other bars, safety sq bar, bands, chains, sled, manta ray and a few other things. Here's my email address -- [email protected].

If you serious, then get in touch with me. You are welcome to check it out. We train straight Westside, with no changes. Bring an attitude, and don't worry if your feelings get hurt the 1st couple weeks -- that's hwo we weed out the weak minded/hearted people.

1-dawg said:
Bring an attitude, and don't worry if your feelings get hurt the 1st couple weeks -- that's hwo we weed out the weak minded/hearted people.

THE WEAK GET EATEN!!

Top Bottom