Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are the before and after pix for Dermatherm!!!!

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
Hey guys, here are the before and after pictures from using Dermatherm. I went through 2 bottles of Dermatherm in 4 weeks. I"m really happy with the results that I got from using this product!! Let me know what you think...

ironclaw

wow in only 4 wks huh...amazing results...sold me tell u that....

so did u get cut up and have a mid life crisis...dyed your hair and got a Tat...lol

But seriously....You look good!!

Damn, bro...nice work!!

I'm on day 3 of dermatherm. Gonna run it for 4 or 5 weeks. The only thing messing it up is that I have a camping trip in Oregon planned on week 3 and camping and dieting are usually not a good mix for me.

R1

LftHndPwrHouse said:

so did u get cut up and have a mid life crisis...dyed your hair and got a Tat...lol

lol

LftHndPwrHouse said:

thanks bro, yeah I decided to die my hair blond on a dare from a friend, and the tattoo was kind of a spur of the moment, I'm getting another one sometime next week. Life's too short to hold back on anything....just do it, fuck it....

Top Bottom