Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time winny

Canadian wookie

Hi never used winny before and wanted to add it to my cycle 500mg test en M/T and 75mg tren ace eod. i was told to add atleast 25mg winstrol with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup. questions are can i have them in same syringe, i had one buddy say no problem and and another say you cant mix a oil based with a water based like winny. and would 2.5 ml be to much for one inject in the glute(all three not just winny) and is another easy inject site people like i do delts/quads/glutes but id like to keep it to 1 spot a week for easy and comfort, i have big calfs and was thinking that. anyone have any good/bad experience with them?

ok bro first no you shouldn't inj oil and water based in the same syringe. Second take 50 mg winny not 25. and yea glutes delts and quads are all good inj sites

You can inject oil and water based steroids together. Draw them up seperately but injecting them together is fine. One thing you do need to be careful of is when injecting the different vicosities. You may be pushing on the pin plunger getting oil in and hit some water base which flows quicker with the same effort. This can hurt so do your best to avoid this.

lol im back to where i started one says yes another says no, although point taken on the viscosities makes sense never though about that.anyone else got any taken on it or have done it?

interesting... always heard you couldn't inject oil and water as they don't mix... but who cares if they don't mix... don't really need them to... I am now interested in whether you can really inject both at the same time. yeah, good point on the viscosity dillema.

Canadian wookie said:
Hi never used Winstrol - stanozolol before and wanted to add it to my cycle 500mg test en M/T and 75mg trenbolone ace eod. i was told to add atleast 25mg winstrol with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup. questions are can i have them in same syringe, i had one buddy say no problem and and another say you cant mix a oil based with a water based like Winstrol - stanozolol. and would 2.5 ml be to much for one inject in the glute(all three not just Winstrol - stanozolol) and is another easy inject site people like i do delts/quads/glutes but id like to keep it to 1 spot a week for easy and comfort, i have big calfs and was thinking that. anyone have any good/bad experience with them?

Ive mixed small amounts of water based with oil based AAS for years.
I would suggest 50-100mg ED or EOD.

Top Bottom