Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking of joining the army or marines...

Powerlifting57

Ok so i have been throwing the idea around of enlisting and going to sniper school. I am just worried about failing a drug test. I have been free of weed for a while im just worried about steroids now. Do i need to come off?

Ok so i have been throwing the idea around of enlisting and going to sniper school. I am just worried about failing a drug test. I have been free of weed for a while im just worried about steroids now. Do i need to come off?

i would come off to be safe. not worth risking a career or getting dishonorably discharged. that will follow you around for life.

i know im stuck, i love doing steriods and watching my body transform but at the same time i like shooting shit from long distances...

i am prior svc(army) when i was in they didnt test for steroids and im sure that it hasnt changed. a steroid test will cost them alot of money to do and as long as you dont get RR and kill someone ,you should be fine. when i was in i did my first cycle of deca and had plenty of random ua's. nothing was ever siad.

The standard test that the AF uses does not check fir steroid but they can and will pull you aside and test you for whatever they want to. It really depends on your commander. I had AFOSI search my dorm room, make me take a lie detector and blood test for steroids--meanwhile Dave Henry was still active duty--nothing against him just everyone knew what he had to do ti get where he is. Remember many of your rights are signed away when you enlist

it was tempting though as while I was in turkey they had whatever you wanted for next to nothing

bro i was juiced when I joined. Do not even worry about it just do it.

Top Bottom