Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Return to sender with USPS

Soulthief

I was wondering if anyone has tried writing on a package "return to sender" on something that came in the mail they felt unsure of. Not opening it, just writing on it and leaving it there.

I was wondering if anyone has tried writing on a package "return to sender" on something that came in the mail they felt unsure of. Not opening it, just writing on it and leaving it there.

If you got something that would get you in trouble you wouldn't have the opportunity to do that

s4 really bro thats SOOOOO rough on your organs.. do you know what it does to you if you are basically not a chemist? dan duchaine!??? please be careful!!! nastiest stuff to ever come around in my opinion

I've read that the DEA and postal service are now putting alarms in packages/boxes. Once the package is opened the alarm goes off....thats when the storm troopers arrive....faggots.

I've read that the DEA and postal service are now putting alarms in packages/boxes. Once the package is opened the alarm goes off....thats when the storm troopers arrive....faggots.

the DEA isn't wasting their time with steroids. they don't care if a juicehead wants to use some hormones.

they are after rec drug dealers. so the lesson is don't deal steroids or drugs and you will be fine.

and don't order enough to make yourself look like a dealer to begin with. its not that complicated

i got an order last year and the steroid amps were hanging out of the package taped together!! and i still had it delivered like that. THEY DONT CARE!!

the DEA isn't wasting their time with steroids. they don't care if a juicehead wants to use some hormones.

they are after rec drug dealers. so the lesson is don't deal steroids or drugs and you will be fine.

and don't order enough to make yourself look like a dealer to begin with. its not that complicated

i got an order last year and the steroid amps were hanging out of the package taped together!! and i still had it delivered like that. THEY DONT CARE!!

LOL That really makes me feel better! The order was small and I was just being paranoid. Before that order I had always home brewed and never thought twice.

I would shit though if a packaged looked opened. I have an over active imagination so sometimes it gets the best of me. I picture SWAT showing up and gassing through the windows over a bottle of Var. hahaha

Top Bottom