Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

online order got siezed

nolefan

I just had an online order seized. I am not to worried, it was just 3 bottles of HCG. My order was for 3 HCG, 3 Test E and 3 primo. The source sent the order in 2 different packages for some reason, test/primo in one package and the HCG in another. The test and primo got thru. My question is will my name and address be flagged? Is it smart to use the same address? I will not order again till March or so.

This happened to me twice in a row (in Australia) Since then I have received everything and never got a knock on the door. I think they have the resources to examine packages but it's too much effort to go visiting everyone at home. Good luck ...

emailed my source about the seized packaged and they are reshipping the package. I wish he would of told me instead of just resending to the same address. Does anyone know if customs flags your address after 1 seized package? I have read mixed options on this. some say yes and some say no

Then if they seize it you should have some sort of legal protection. Or even a chance for a nice payday out of it :)

Top Bottom