Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Life Insurance Drug Test?

rykertest

So I was looking at a brochure for life insurance and it says you have to get a blood test to qualify. Anyone ever done this and what does it entail? Is it just checking for pot or cocke or something or what? Anyone in the insurance biz your input is appreciated and k for any good replies. Thanks!

I believe they are just checking for recreational drugs....My buddy just had a test done for insurance and he was taking enough stuff to kill a horse...and he passed

I think that is standard now. They just want to make sure you dont have any medical condtions or disease. (hiv,aids, etc..) Or if you are doing heavy drugs too.. I wouldnt worry about the steroids!

yea man i had to do the same thing. i wasnt on at the time but i know theyre testing for rec drugs and tobacco.. shit that can shorten your life and make you pay them more basically lol

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I think that is standard now. They just want to make sure you dont have any medical condtions or disease. (hiv,aids, etc..) Or if you are doing heavy drugs too.. I wouldnt worry about the steroids!

Ooh god , if you tell a health insurance company you're overweight regardless of your body fat percentage ,you will most probably be denied

Blood test only for cocaine, weed, and tobacco. It is far to expensive to test for everything. I sell this and no 100%. Also if, worse case scenario they find something, it is illegal for the agent or the company to publish this info. If denied they will send you a letter and the agent will not know the details.

I kinda figured itwould be a basic rec drug and HIV test but I have been off anything for at least 5-6 months now so I'm fine since it was just test and var last go round. Just checking and K to all of you.

Top Bottom