Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just got piss tested help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDUBB7

So i go every 2 weeks to a methadone clinic and dose and get 13 take homes (13 at home doses) and they give me a piss test randomly once a month which is sent to a lab. I Took 500mgs of testosterone ethanate 1 week prior and want to order alot more (sustanon 250, Test 400 etc) but im nervous that my gear may show up on these tests. Does anyone know if it will? Thanks

always post full stats when you are new on the site.

also what kind of job do you have? testing for roids costs.. i know that pilots will get tested, also feds.. you are forbidden from taking steroids. you should ask your employer what is illegal and what isn't.

1st if you get tested randomly, 1x a month, why would you take something where the metabolites will easily show up if that is what is being tested?

2nd, if you are on methadone you have a personality that has no business taking steroids--not that you need to hear it from me but you came here--

Go get help.

How about cutting the guy some slack..He's addressing his issues..maybe not the same way you or I would but still he is addressing them...And as far as having no business doing roids alot of the BB's I know use recreational drugs, some more than others...so there is no certain group that has more of a business using roids than any other.

OP....1 of the guys I train at my gym goes to a methadone clinic and he gets take homes as well. When I 1st began training him about a year ago this was 1 of his concerns as well but he has taken MANY tests since then and there has never been a problem. I'd stick with the testosterone as to avoid anything else showing up on your UA though. Since your body is producing it naturally they probably won't look twice at it if they even notice it at all...Congrats on getting the help you need and don't worry about these people that think methadone is just trading 1 drug for another. Addiction is a disease & should be recognized as such!!!

Wow man that means a lot. I was actually just about to take the post down if all I was going to get was s*** for it. If they knew anything about methadone treatment they would know that from taking it I’ve been completely clean (other than the testosterone previously mentioned) for over 3 years and been able to maintain a great lifestyle and keep a great full time job. Also they would know that long term methadone treatment decreases you testosterone and libido by an incredible amount. I have literally begged them to test my count and prescribe me something but they do not have the ability to do so and going to a regular doctor would be a hassle plus cost so much more. So I decided to stop being miserable with no sex drive, and no motivation to get to the gym and eat right, and I took things into my own hands. Anyways thanks again for the advice and about just sticking to testosterone, that’s what I was thinking since that’s why I chose testosterone ethanate.

^^^ this isn't a rec drug help forum. this is an AAS forum. i couldn't give a rats ass if you know bodybuilders do rec drugs. we don't talk about it on here its the rule.

if you want to talk about it then go find a site for that. the AAS forum on EF is to discuss AAS, not rec drugs.

also one of our rules of the site is "if you are on every drug under the sun we aren't gonna help you fuck yourself up more" .. I'm not giving the guy a hard time, i am just trying to give him the right advice.. i'm not gonna tell a dude is in situation to go ahead and keep juicing so that he can further give juicers a bad name and further fuck himself up.

thats all.

and to the OP if you have asked them to give you testosterone and they turned you down then that probably means you shouldn't mess around with it, especially at 500 mg a week which isn't even a TRT dose. again not trying to put you down but that is the best advice you will get.. also taking testosterone is gonna further suppress you and could make your libido much worse, especially when you cycle off.. who the hell knows how your body will react to the extra hormones + whatever drugs they are giving you + pct drugs and ancillaries. this is why it would of been a far better idea to run natty test supplements which do not suppress.

good luck and hopefully your treatment goes well. doesn't sound like you came here for real answers though, just for re-assurance and a green light to continue doing what you want.

and before you accuse me of being a prick I lost a friend a year ago who died in his sleep from OD'ing.. he left behind a 1 year old child and that is an incredibly selfish act. and the thing is people KNEW about his problem but they did nothing to stop it.. had I known i would of done everything in my power to stop him.. so no i won't sit here and encourage you to keep doing what you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom