Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How legit is this site?

Holy fuck, that's expesive.

With legal eCommerce, you have more recourse. If you get ripped off, you can contact the police in the seller's state.

It looks legal, but the prices are exorbitant. I have found another site. Email me at <myUserName> @ elitefitness.com. (trying to avoid spambots).

Agreed, $800 for just two vials of cyp is ludicrous. The bloodwork is an additional $400 to $500.

RW

I put in a call to Modern Therapy. They're located in my adopted home state on Miami Beach.

They will do complete blood-work which a physician will review and make a decision as to whether the patient is a candidate for HRT. It's $400 for a nurse to come out to your location, do a physical and draw the blood, a handjob is extra... just kidding about the hand job, just seeing if you're paying attention. The blood is sent to Quest Diagnostics for a CDC including total test, free test, PSA, liver enzymes, triglycerides, etc.

The exorbitant price of the meds includes physician monitoring over a 6 month time frame and for darts. Everything is shipped to your location insured and is additional 5% fee. The meds can include Upjohn Depo-Testosterone or it can be from their own compounding pharmacy. I neglected to ask how many mgs per cc until after I hung up! They'll include anti-estrogens as well in the program. This physician will also prescribe nandrolone decanoate; however, at a severe price. It's almost a grand for 20 ccs, and again, I neglected to ask how many mgs per ml!

I just thought I would share.

RW

ROID WARRIOR said:
It's $400 for a nurse to come out to your location, do a physical and draw the blood, a handjob is extra... just kidding about the hand job, just seeing if you're paying attention.
RW

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

That is a rip off! There is several HRT sites that are reputable out there though and have a lot lower prices. Hopefully they won't get shut down by the feds for some BS. Maybe if we can get more of them going, they will have to compete for our business and someday have lower prices than sources in Europe....ya right! :D

At those prices, why would you even bother to consider its legitimacy? You are wasting your time if you aren't already looking for another source.

Granted, the prices are extraordinary, but be mindful that you do get what you pay for. This is medically prescribed and monitored HRT with blood tests and physical examinations at regular intervals. Medication is prescribed and shipped from a domestic pharmacy with all alcohol swabs, biomedical waste containers, and syringes provided.

Take a look at PowerMedica.com, their prices are more reasonable; however, I'm not aware of the quality of their service. I'd like to hear some feedback from those who have had dealings with them.

RW

Last edited:
Top Bottom