Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has my package been seized?

Diesely529

Okay, the tracking said that my package was suppose to arrive today, and it nevered arrive, does that mean that it's been seized? And do you have to sign for the package if it's Domestic? How would you know if your package has been seized? in my situation the person I bought it from says it's in a small box and says that " If they opened it all the way, they would obviously see it" , and do they open your packages? I have 20 bottles on gears in it.....

You should not have to sign for domestic packages usually . I would be careful signing for anything that contains that much gear anyways . Domestic orders are very rarely siezed so you should be fine the only way to be sure your package was siezed would be if you got a letter in the mail which they are obligated to send to you whenever they sieze something. So aslong as you haven't receieved a letter it most likely just had an error in the mail and should still be arriving perfectly.

just as a precaution i'd make sure your house is cleared off all steriod related items. i'd clear your history on ur comp too just to be sure. ya never know and always better safe than sry. i wouldn't sweat it too much tho.

Wouldnt worry about it. Could be in a holding office for now. Anyone asks, ur computer must have been hacked. Similar situation here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom