federal drug test?

Posted: 15-Jul-2009 03:59 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about federal drug test? within the Steroid Laws category.

Excerpt: hello. i am on a cycle currently and need to know will any of the following come up on a drug test. i get urine test once a month while on federal probation cycle consisting of 35mg dbol daily 20mg nolva daily 25mg proviron daily sustanon 3 shots weekly. trenbolone acetae 3 shots weekly. will any of these show up on a drug test...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

federal drug test?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

federal drug test?

Old 15-Jul-2009, 03:59 PM   #1

hello. i am on a cycle currently and need to know will any of the following come up on a drug test. i get urine test once a month while on federal probation

cycle consisting of

35mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - daily
20mg nolva daily
25mg proviron daily
sustanon 3 shots weekly.
trenbolone acetae 3 shots weekly.

will any of these show up on a drug test
Gallery of bigone101  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: federal drug test?

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Bahamas
Man I wouldn't risk it.
Gallery of KeepinMyGains  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
United States
I believe a probationary federal drug tests only tests for narcotics and not any anabolic steroids. I'm sure if they suspected you were using anabolic steroids, then they could conceivably test you for anabolic steroids separately.

Although I must say that's a bit risky to be on federal probation and be using illegal substances. Don't get me wrong, I love anabolic steroids but not as much as I would love not being in jail. Is it worth the risk for you?

Why not get a legal stack from needto and save your ass just in case?
Gallery of sonicwaste  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
United States
Why didn't you ask this and find out the answer before you started anabolic steroids?
Gallery of Para_Shoot  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:23 PM   #5

You'll be fine...as long as they don't suspect. If you're on probation due to a crime related to anabolic steroids - I wouldn't risk it. I'd cut the 20mg of nolva every day - that's ing overkill bro.
Gallery of Burpees  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:27 PM   #6

the thing is that they told me i should get tested once a month and have been on this cycle. well my test should be soon. within the week. and wanted to know if this will show up on it. Do they actaully have to test for it specifically or not. i beleive they do a 12 panel test. but not sure. i do know i got tested once before and i was tested while on a medication containing opiate derivative and tested possitive. i defienatly know they are testing as far as MDMA. sooo has to be at least 7 panel test. please let me know any information is highly appriciated
Gallery of bigone101  

Lightbulb Re: federal drug test?

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Europe
Quote posted by bigone101 View Post
hello. i am on a cycle currently and need to know will any of the following come up on a drug test. i get urine test once a month while on federal probation

cycle consisting of

35mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - daily
20mg nolva daily
25mg proviron daily
sustanon 3 shots weekly.
trenbolone acetae 3 shots weekly.

will any of these show up on a drug test
with FEDERAL testing you should be careful,,,could be a risk.
was your charges drug or anabolic steroids related? My asking would be reason//probable cause for testing.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 04:41 PM   #8

drugs. like marijuana/coke/extacy. they have nothing on anabolic steroids. i was arrested on suspision of distribuition of rec. drugs
Gallery of bigone101  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 05:33 PM   #9

anyone out there wanna give me some input. on this
Gallery of bigone101  

Old 15-Jul-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
United States
[quote=sonicwaste;8873510]I believe a probationary federal drug tests only tests for narcotics and not any anabolic steroids. I'm sure if they suspected you were using anabolic steroids, then they could conceivably test you for anabolic steroids separately.

Although I must say that's a bit risky to be on federal probation and be using illegal substances. Don't get me wrong, I love anabolic steroids but not as much as I would love not being in jail. Is it worth the risk for you?

Why not get a legal stack from needto and save your ass just in case?[/QUOTE]

Because my products will make you hot for steroids. I clearly state this all over the web site.

SO please do not come crying to me when you test posative for steroids after taking my products. I clearly tell you this will happen on the web site and on all new bottles of the product. thank you. That is all.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...