Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Steroids Cause Hair Loss?

jfonseka

Worldwide, people are using synthetic steroids to improve their bodybuilding performance. Often, these steroids are bought from unscrupulous traders and are retailed even without a prescription. Many individuals take countless health risks just to outperform each other.

Hair Loss and Bodybuilding Efforts
Physical activities don't cause balding. Rigorous weight lifting also doesn't cause accelerated hair loss. All the natural things you do with your body are actually beneficial to circulation, which improves the chances of keeping your hair and scalp in prime condition.

However, steroid use does cause baldness. The science behind this is quite simple. DHT, the hormone responsible for balding, is produced with the help of male hormones. Natural levels of male hormones in the body already cause a considerable amount of balding when they're finally utilized for the purpose of creating DHT.

If you increase the amount of the androgens in your body, more DHT would be produced. A cycle of accumulation is begun, and as long as you alter your body's chemistry significantly, the hair loss will continue.

Are Women Safe?
Some women also use 'cutting stacks' to aid in the bulking up phase of bodybuilding, usually before amateur bodybuilding competitions. Some may argue that since women have less androgen in their body, they're less susceptible to balding.

While this might be true for women who have natural levels of estrogen and testosterone, we cannot say the same for women who purposefully inject themselves with synthetic hormones.
The process of altering the body's natural chemistry for purely cosmetic purposes is very dangerous. Women are equally at risk as men. In addition, women may begin to feel their breasts shrinking and the hair falling in clumps. It appears that when you want to look like a man, you also get a man's problems.

How About the Human Growth Hormone?
Some bodybuilders prefer HGH to run-of-the-mill steroids. The human growth hormone was developed by medical science to help persons with in-born hormone deficiencies. Men and women who cannot develop normally because their thyroid glands are not functioning well are given monthly or quarterly shots of HGH.

The yellow-hued, oily HGH is now being used extensively for bodybuilding. Aside from the bulging physiques of its users, both patients and doctors noticed an unfavorable effect: balding.

Some 'Remedies' Undertaken to Counter Balding
Of course, the best solution is to not take HGH or testosterone if you don't really need it. However, many people still prefer to take their health into their own hands for one reason or another. The awareness of the link between male hormones and balding has already spread significantly among steroids and hormone users.
Atten this, I would like to introduce you real natural muscle building secret. Just paste this to your browser dld.bz/technique .Short-term remedies include taking drugs like Propecia. Propecia has been known to counter the abnormal hormone production in the body, but only to an extent. The disadvantage however, is that you have to continually take both hormones and Propecia to maintain a particular physique.

Drugs like Propecia inhibit the spiking of male hormones; that's why it can help in the stoppage of hair loss. However, as we have mentioned earlier, its efficient use is largely through trial and error.

Worldwide, people are using synthetic steroids to improve their bodybuilding performance. Often, these steroids are bought from unscrupulous traders and are retailed even without a prescription. Many individuals take countless health risks just to outperform each other.

Hair Loss and Bodybuilding Efforts
Physical activities don't cause balding. Rigorous weight lifting also doesn't cause accelerated hair loss. All the natural things you do with your body are actually beneficial to circulation, which improves the chances of keeping your hair and scalp in prime condition.

However, steroid use does cause baldness. The science behind this is quite simple. DHT, the hormone responsible for balding, is produced with the help of male hormones. Natural levels of male hormones in the body already cause a considerable amount of balding when they're finally utilized for the purpose of creating DHT.

If you increase the amount of the androgens in your body, more DHT would be produced. A cycle of accumulation is begun, and as long as you alter your body's chemistry significantly, the hair loss will continue.

Are Women Safe?
Some women also use 'cutting stacks' to aid in the bulking up phase of bodybuilding, usually before amateur bodybuilding competitions. Some may argue that since women have less androgen in their body, they're less susceptible to balding.

While this might be true for women who have natural levels of estrogen and testosterone, we cannot say the same for women who purposefully inject themselves with synthetic hormones.
The process of altering the body's natural chemistry for purely cosmetic purposes is very dangerous. Women are equally at risk as men. In addition, women may begin to feel their breasts shrinking and the hair falling in clumps. It appears that when you want to look like a man, you also get a man's problems.

How About the Human Growth Hormone?
Some bodybuilders prefer HGH to run-of-the-mill steroids. The human growth hormone was developed by medical science to help persons with in-born hormone deficiencies. Men and women who cannot develop normally because their thyroid glands are not functioning well are given monthly or quarterly shots of HGH.

The yellow-hued, oily HGH is now being used extensively for bodybuilding. Aside from the bulging physiques of its users, both patients and doctors noticed an unfavorable effect: balding.

Some 'Remedies' Undertaken to Counter Balding
Of course, the best solution is to not take HGH or testosterone if you don't really need it. However, many people still prefer to take their health into their own hands for one reason or another. The awareness of the link between male hormones and balding has already spread significantly among steroids and hormone users.
Atten this, I would like to introduce you real natural muscle building secret. Just paste this to your browser dld.bz/technique .Short-term remedies include taking drugs like Propecia. Propecia has been known to counter the abnormal hormone production in the body, but only to an extent. The disadvantage however, is that you have to continually take both hormones and Propecia to maintain a particular physique.

Drugs like Propecia inhibit the spiking of male hormones; that's why it can help in the stoppage of hair loss. However, as we have mentioned earlier, its efficient use is largely through trial and error.

I think there something more relation between hair loss and use of steroids. I tell you before some month my friend inject Cortisone (is a steroid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation) in his scalp area, after some days he analysis his hair from that area is very thin.

------------------------------------------------
best hair transplant india
akclinics.com

I always thought women were unaffected but as you say "It appears that when you want to look like a man, you also get a man's problems". Good explanation.

Hair loss is caused by an inflammatory process in the scalp.
There is much 5-AR in the scalp which will convert test to DHT, which binds more strongly to the androgen receptor,
and this in turn is linked to an inflammatory process in the scalp.
However, while DHT is LINKED to this inflammatory process: it does not necesseraly cause this by itself.
Androgen receptor activation in the scalp may increase apoptotic factors like TGF (transforming Growth factor) & IL-6,
but other factors like prostaglandins may also contribute. Androgens also upregulate iNOS in scalp, which contribute to this inflammatory process.

So blocking DHT action in the scalp is one way of reducing hair loss.
Another aproach is to lessen the inflammatory process some other way, like with ketoconazole.
But it is important to remember that Genetics and age may play a big factor here.
No matter how much DHT you administer to a 20 year old, it may not affect hair loss, and then the same individual will experience hair loss with the same drugs 20 year later.
Some indviduals seems to be resistant to androgens effects on their scalp their entire life.

There is no easy way to know how you will react,
but if you look at your Family history, and see that most men in your family lose hair early, then thats a big predictor of how you will react.
I'm not sure whether your mothers or fathers Genetics will contribute the most.
Maybe somebody else remembers.

What I find interesting is to combat gynecomastia one needs to add more dht to his body I for example bought a dht gel to rub directly to my nipples then bought finasteride to combat the hair loss.

It's kind of like saying hey you want to lose 40 lbs to look good but hey you need to take this to stop the nausea and then add this to stop water retention but you'll also need this so you retain calcium. It's a dangerous came we play with all the pharmaceuticals. Any chemist want to team up on a super drug lol.

What I find interesting is to combat gynecomastia one needs to add more dht to his body I for example bought a dht gel to rub directly to my nipples then bought finasteride to combat the hair loss.

It's kind of like saying hey you want to lose 40 lbs to look good but hey you need to take this to stop the nausea and then add this to stop water retention but you'll also need this so you retain calcium. It's a dangerous came we play with all the pharmaceuticals. Any chemist want to team up on a super drug lol.

I'm in!

I wished that steroids had caused my hair loss, I would sleep better at night. I lost my hair before taking any steroid. I know now it was caused by too much stress on the job and an overflow of cortisol. I'll be heading to Bosley within next year with whats left.

This is a good explanation about the side effects of steroids. I never knew it causes baldness. I always thought excessive exercise caused hair loss. Well, thanks for the information mate.

I had used AAS for 8 years without any hairloss. My brother lost hair at a younger age than me natural. However, during a course of a very toxic treatment for a disease I lost hair. After that I continued AAS and my hair just continued to fall off, but I was 28 at the time anyways. My brother was balding in his early 20s. And as of now, while I have been on for 8 years straight now (sometimes on just TRT dosages), I still have more hair than my 3 year older brother.
As I explained earlier, it's genetics.
DHT can contribute to inflammation in the hair sac, but it might not, depending on genetics and age (epigenetics).

For those who wish to keep their hair, reduce inflammatory response in the scalp. Ketoconazole does this and exist as a shampoo, which I would rather use than a systemic 5AR inhibitor. Since DHT is necessary for sexual function, and the balance between androgens to estrogens influence mood, power, etc. IMHO.

Top Bottom