Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate cancer from test. ALL MUST READ!

Realgains

I am an Operating Room nurse. Recently a 27year old body builder had protate surgery where I work. The cancer was beyond the prostate gland, and this means that we is a dead man. He may have up to five years to live if he either gets castrated OR takes medication that eliminates all test in his body.(prostate cancer feeds on test)

This poor fellow started using AAS at the age of 21. He told me that he has been doing two cycles per year, with the base as Test, at no more than 600mg/week and usually only 500.

After the dude was asleep on the operating room table the surgeon started to speak his mind. He said that "anyone that does not take Finasteride when using the anabolic steroid Testosterone is an absolute fool." He said that if this fellow was well informed in the use of finasteride he probably would not be here. He said that the use of testoterone, even at smallish doses "hugely increases your chance of contracting prostate cancer" The effects of test on the prostate are like a time bomb waiting to go off in later years. He also said that he has treated many men in their thirties and forties for prostate cancer that used Testosterone.

Dudes, we talk about finasteride in regard to preventing hair loss but we don't even mention the prostate. Some of you younger dudes, in your late teens and early twenties, have the "it will never happen to me complex"..I hope this is wake up call for you.

I watched my casterated father in law die of prostse Cancer at the age of 50....believe me dudes it was a terrible process. I saw him shrink from a strong lean 200 pounds at 5'-11" to a emasiated 150! AND THE PAIN!!!

TAKE FINASTERIDE! To reduce DHT in the prostate. Hair loss we can see BUT the effect on the prostate we cannot see so we tend to not even think about it...such is human nature.

If any of you duded have the following symtoms go to your doctor right away.......frequent night time urination, and or frequent urinations that do not seem to emplty your bladder, and, of course, blood in the urine.

One last thing .....deca is not hard on the prostate....maybe we should be using more deca dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Post. Did the surgeon mention dose? Would the 1-1.25mg anti-hairloss dose work, or would we need the BPH 5mg dose?

OK, there is very little validity here. First off the doctor saying "the anabolic steroid testosterone", statement. Well Testosterone is NOT an anabolic steroid. Second Prostate cancer is not something you contract. It's a genetic defect. BUT prostate enlargement is a different story. Currently there is a debate as to what couses it. In one camp the train of thought is that high levels of test are to blame, and on the other side doctors say it's the low test levels that are to blame. The reasoning being that low test levels in the blood stream cause the prostate to swell like a "sail" to catch more free test. Makes sence, espacially since most old men with swollen prostates can't exactly be said to have particularly high test levels. It's the prolonged low testosterone level that can actually cause these problems. Of course using steroids that have a very high rate of conversion to DHT is a bad thing as well. I remember how it was difficult to urinate when i did my first cycle of d-ball.

gwl9dta4 said:
OK, there is very little validity here. First off the doctor saying "the anabolic steroid testosterone.

Huh?:confused: ive always thought that testosterone is a steroid if injected,not the natural test.the doc says the anabolic steroid testosterone,he doesnt mean the natural occuring.

Eric Fustino said:
just curious would someone rate from worst to least steriods that are hard on the prostste?

The worst antagonizers of prostate hyperplasia would be the ones which either convert to DHT in high amounts,or the ones which start out with DHT as their base molecules.These include,but are not limited to:Testosterone,winstrol and primobolan...The gentlest of all anabolics in this regard would be the progestin-derivitive,nandrolone.Oxandrone also seems to be very benign in this regard.

Yup, and Animal got the balls to flame to oblivion for not agreing with him on that subject. For saying that DHT and AR-binding in prostate are responsable for prostate cancer, he accused me into spreading misinformation and strongly suggested to the Mods, to not let me post there anymore.
In his opinion, PR binding in prostate is a major factor contributing to prostate cancer.
---------------------------------------------

Sorry, I took it personally, and I should not...or should I ?

Anyway, Finasteride and Saw Palmetto are must for everyone who uses Test, even if he doesn't have to worry about hair.
Especially, if you use Arimidex or other aromatise inhibitors.

The surgeon did not mention a dose but next time I see him I will ask.

In a recent study in regard to MPB various doses of Finasteride were taken ....0.01mg, 0.05, 1, and 5mg . The study measused concentrations of scalp skin and serum dihydrotestosteron and showed no difference in results for the 0.05 to 5mg doses BUT that 0.01 was not enough. You can read this study by going to www.minoxidil.com and clicking onto Finasteride. Bill Robertys recommends this web site (he has no affiliation)

Bill ("The Guru") Roberts, from Meso-rx.com, recommends finasteride with test and suggests a dose of 5mg when using a gram and 2.5mg when using 500 mg of test.

Rebelrocker said:

Huh?:confused: ive always thought that testosterone is a steroid if injected,not the natural test.the doc says the anabolic steroid testosterone,he doesnt mean the natural occuring.

Well the book definition of an anabolic steroid is basically a testosterone which has it's androgenic component lowered so that it's more anabolic then androgenic. Deca durabolin is a good example of a classic anabolic steroid. Moderate androgenic activity and high anabolic anabilism.

gwl9dta4....Testosterone injected is considered an anabolic steriod in the medical field.
DHT is the culprit dude not test per say.....although prostae cancer feeds on test. High serum DHT results ALWAYS in high prostate DHT concentrations and High DHT concentrations are known by all in the medical field to cause prostse cancer.

Yes there is a very strong family or genetic factor but prostate cancer often does occur with no familial traits

Top Bottom