Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Cycling Reconsidered

Silent Method

Background:
T3 FAQ: Everything you need to know about T3
Revised Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3
Liothyronine sodium (T3)
T3 ^ Attention Theorists, Users

This post is in effect an extension of my thread "T3 ^ Attention Theorists, Users."

It is accepted that T3 is best cycled in pyrimid configuration, a fairly quick ramp up to peak dose with emphasis being place on a smooth, and rather lengthy, tapering ramp down.

As of yet, I have seen no evidence supporting the necessity of the smooth, even down taper in regard to actual restoration of natural thyroid function. Instead, it seems that the only reason for this emphasis on the down taper is in effort to reduce the side effects of retarded thyroid function.

If this is so, might it not be better in regard to thyroid function recovery, for the T3 user to utilize a more aggressive "step down" phase? That is, upon cessation of the maximum dosage phase of the T3 cycle, might it not be favorable to step the dose down to a considerably less suppressive dose?

Consider the following:
234 555555555555555555555555 44444433333322222221111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5

This happens to be a 60 day cycle following CYCLEON's 5% 40% 55% protocol. Conserving the respective protocol ratio, that is 5% up, 40% peak, and 55% down taper, but utilizing a more ggressive "step" down phase we might do this:
234 555555555555555555555555 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 111111111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5 .25.25.25.25.25.25.25.25

So, whats the point in proposing this change anyway? Well, consider a statement I made before. "Let me say that I believe very strongly that interrupting any natural body system has the potential to harm that system. The longer the interruption, the greater the chance that harm will occur." Why not, then, attempt to more quickly reduce the highly suppressive levels of the drug?

Theoretically, by bringing the dose down faster and lessening the duration and severity of total thyroid shutdown, we can help facilitate a much more efficient recovery, but still provide enough exogenous T3 to lessen, or even eliminate side effects resulting from lagging thyroid output.

str8cubano said:
bump for BigAndy...and other's well educated on T3...as a matter of fact, im on the ramp off right now
I second that. How's the cycle going? How'd you configure the cycle?

I ran it exactly as BigAndy Stated...ramped at 12.5, then 37.5, then 75 for 2 weeks, then 50 for 5 days, now in 4th day at 37.5..

Thing is last 3 weeks was hell and couldnt get the best of it. I had to study for finals, and then i graduated and got sick, so i fucked up my last 3 weeks and couldnt fucking take advantage of the high mcg dossage at 75mcg. Sucks, but oh well, now im trying ot even it out by going on strict low carbs for 4 weeks, till i run out of winny, maybe run some more clen after...Next year, when i have a stable job and not such a volitle schedule, i'll be able to do it "correctly".

Try bigandy's 12.5mg t3/clen cycle. No rebound affect at the end. No thyroid shutdown. Less stressful on the body. I think it is a win/win deal. You just enhance your throid output without shuting it down.

Jabs

Silent Method, you're trying to make this really more complicated than it has to be... The truth and the bottom line is that using T3 is wrong, you are hurting yourself.

Once you get up to a certain dose, say 75 mcg, your body eventually adapts to that dose and this becomes "normal". This is the real danger, because when you taper down, you will be below normal. Going back to the example, let say you go from 75mcg to 50mcg. At that point you are below normal even though 50mcg is double the output of a normal Thyroid. Your body is use to 75mcg.

The bottom line is that T3 is not a drug to be played with, you are tapering down to avoid a major crash. Can you imagine going from 75mcg to nothing? I felt like shit once I went down to 37.5mcg from 50mcg...I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I would have stopped alltogether without a taper.

Jabs said:
Try bigandy's 12.5mg t3/clen cycle. No rebound affect at the end. No thyroid shutdown. Less stressful on the body. I think it is a win/win deal. You just enhance your throid output without shuting it down.

Jabs

Many people are reporting good results with that cycle...it's the only way to go IMO.

BigAndy69 said:
Silent Method, you're trying to make this really more complicated than it has to be... The truth and the bottom line is that using T3 is wrong, you are hurting yourself.

Once you get up to a certain dose, say 75 mcg, your body eventually adapts to that dose and this becomes "normal". This is the real danger, because when you taper down, you will be below normal. Going back to the example, let say you go from 75mcg to 50mcg. At that point you are below normal even though 50mcg is double the output of a normal Thyroid. Your body is use to 75mcg.

The bottom line is that T3 is not a drug to be played with, you are tapering down to avoid a major crash. Can you imagine going from 75mcg to nothing? I felt like shit once I went down to 37.5mcg from 50mcg...I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I would have stopped alltogether without a taper.

Gotchya. I think your right, and the reason I keep bouncing these variable around is that all the clinical data and physiological research I'm finding all points the same way: T3 use outside of valid medical practice is bad.

You know, I'm paranoid about using creatine while on gear for fear that the rapid state of physiological adaptation will somehow limit my natural natural creatine system adaptation to to training. I don't think I'm ready for T3. If I use it, for now I'm going to limit it to 12.5mcg/d.

In November I did 75mcg of T3 for 30 days straight with no taper up or down. I was using ECA stack with test and EQ. I lost 15 pounds and kept it off. I did not have any rebound effect.

In November I did 75mcg of T3 for 30 days straight with no taper up or down. I was using ECA stack with test and EQ. I lost 15 pounds and kept it off. I did not have any rebound effect.
I'm curious, what else were you on and whats your background with T3?

Top Bottom