Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrition Update! Homemade Protein Bar

roidmuncher

homemade protein bar

Hey guys I found this recipe on another site and it sounded kinda good thought I would share it. I'm sure any of yall thats been around know who Bigfella is and it's his recipe. Some people wanted to know the nutrition facts on it so I sat down and figured it up with the calculator today. It was bitch and time consuming, but hey I guess we need to know what we are eating. Know I made my batch with the listed products and NO I'm not endorsing any of them by no means it's just what I had in the kitchen. The nutrtion facts are for a whole batch of this recipe and you need to consider that everything is mixed evenly. Just make your batch and divide by how many bars you cut and that should be about right on the nutrition content. REMEMBER THIS IS HOMEMADE, SO IT NOT A SCIENCE!

Here we go The Bigfella's home-made protein bars......Get on 'em every bites a winner!!!LOL.

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 10 to 12 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

Good luck and happy munching.......you'll be back for more!!

Bigfella.

I'm GROWING on you.....

MADE WITH:
LAURA SCUDDER'S OLD FASHIONED ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER
BURLESONS PURE HONEY
QUAKER INSTANT REGULAR FLAVORED OATMEAL
EAS MYOPLEX CHOCOLATE SHAKE

Nutrition Facts:
CALORIES: 1470
CALORIES FROM FAT: 190

%DV
TOTAL FAT: 125g 92%
SATURATED FAT: 20g 100%
POLYUNSATURATED: 4g
MONOUNSATURATED: 2g
CHOLESTEROL: 26mg 9%
SODIUM: 1668mg 77%
POTASSIUM: 963mg 28%
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 300g 100%
SUGAR: 147g
DIETARY FIBER: 28g 76%
SOLUBLE FIBER: 4g
PROTEIN: 146g 192%

VITAMIN A: 150%
IRON: 128%
THIAMIN 168%
VITAMIN B6 168%
BIOTIN 88%
IODINE 88%
SELENIUM 61%
CHROMIUM 140%
VITAMIN C 88%
VITAMIN D 88%
RIBOFLAVIN 88%
FOLIC ACID 168%
PANTOTHENIC ACID 88%
MAGNESIUM 88%
COPPER 88%
MOLYBDENUM 123%
CALCIUM 128%
VITAMIN E 175%
NIACIN 168%
VITAMIN B 12 88%
PHOSPHORUS 128%
ZINC 88%
MANGANESE 100%

Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

I just made my second batch, my first one was met -rx chocolate, second is optimum nutrition serious mass powder (weight gainer I just had laying around) chocolate, these things taste great, I cant stop eating them, second batch I doubled the recipe and made quite a bit more, some look like turds more than bars,lol they kept crumbling so I just mashed it all together. Talking about them makes me want another! They must be atleast 2000 calories a piece!

Top Bottom