Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivaled Pro-Sexual Effects

There are not many phyto extracts that both raise your testosterone level way past normal and also lower your estrogen level at the same time. Being that it’s so difficult to boost your natural testosterone level is what has me so fired up to try the newest version of RuthlessSupplements.com’s best-selling Phytoserms-347 natural testosterone booster. Ruthless Supplements literally shook the supplement industry to its core when they were the first to unleash the phyto extract Bulbine Natalensis in their revolutionary testosterone booster Phytoserms-347. And Ruthless is about to rock the supplement industry again with the release of version 2 of Phytoserms-347

Last edited:
Re: Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivale

I've used it in pct a few times, and it definitely works well! Phytoserms is a very powerful testosterone booster, no doubt!

Re: Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivale

Oh man, this gets me hyped. I couldn't even look at a chick without wanting to mount her on phytoserms. Def a solid product.

$147 ?!!! , why do you guys keep pushing people away from your products ? it started with transaderm and now this

I agree it is not cheap and I'll speak to Ruthless Supplements about this and see if I can get us a special deal. But, this is not really the same as the last version. The new version now contains double the milligrams of Bulbine Natalensis and now, for the first time, also contains the equally potent testosterone boosting (and estrogen inhibiting) phyto extract Fadogia Agrestis. And you do get a free bottle when you buy three. Here's more:

Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivaled Pro-Sexual Effects | Bodybuilding News EliteFitness.com

I have been wanting to try this product since 2011...hopefully I will be able to! I have been excited about its return for a long time!!!

Top Bottom