Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This damn Cyctahoh 250!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Pincushonass

Bros I really need your help here. I Need you guys to tell me once and for all if these are real, underdosed, or fake.

-Each amp is packaged in a blister pack and they are in strips of 5.
-They are made in india by INFAR and they are for export to Russia.
-Everything is printed in blue on the blister packs and on the amps
-The expiry dates are in bigger text and they look like they are stamped in dark purple (Stamped on blister packs and on the back of each amp)
-It also says Organon at the bottom left of each blister pack and it is circled.
-Each amp has a white paper label with sharp corners.
-It says Cyctahoh on each amp with a blue box, outline around it and all text is in blue and written in Russian I think.

I used the search but got mixed responses and different opinions. If anyone knows for sure if these are real or not can you please let me know. Thanks.

they sound exactly the same as the ones i had. and they were real.

dont expect a lot of size unless you are stackin it with a bunch of shit. but your strength should go through the roof.

Well thats not good, all I want is size. Im gonna just do 3 weeks and quit, then start a new cycle in the summer with the right gear.
This stuff sounds like shit.

Sounds real to me. And yes, expect a lot of size. I have no idea where that comment was derived from, but it's testosterone...If you eat and train, they will grow. Infars are very good. Remember. It's not up to the juice to "make" muscle". That's the foods job. If you eat right you will get ample size from cyc's.

Top Bottom