Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEW MEAT why are you against Sustanon?

Sustanon is too difficult to maintain a constant blood level. The key to a successful cycle with the least amount of side effects is keeping the levels at an even elevation and bring them down nice and slowly. With sustanon, this becomes a logistical nightmare.

I have used sus and omna a few times and each time I have had bad acne, bloating and inconsistent test levels. This time I switched to an enanthate and the acne, bloating and sides are nonexistent. I am using Arimidex as well, so my results may be tainted.

MUSTANG_18 said:
Simple...Sust it overrated and over priced. Don't get me wrong here, I have used Sust/Omna with good results but a single ester Test such as Enanthate, Cyp or Prop would be a much better choice IMO.
gwl9dta4, I think you are wrong on that one. Sustanon/Omnadren has 4 diffrent esters with diffrent half lives. They levels in your system will be dropping and rising through out the use (depending on your injection shedule) and with a single ester Testosterone it is A LOT wasier to keep a steady level in your system so Will was RIGHT! Try runing a search on the board and you will find out for yourself

M18

Well techincally testosterone and other hormones exibit the best effects by pulsing into the blood stream. So in most people sustanon is better. It's not the Steady release that produces all the anabolic effects but the spikes. Frequent spikes are best. I know that this is contrary to popular belief but the ideal way to administer hormonal replacment would be to spike the levels several times per day instead of a steady constant dose. But anyway, some people respond better to other esters. That is why they are all manufactured. No no sigle compund is best. It's all a matter of personal preference, so everyone has to find the one that works for them. NOT ONE IS BETTER THEN THE OTHER, JUST DIFFERENT.

As for looking at this board, while it's an excellent source of information there are certain medicall texts and research that is not awailable here. And the medicall fact is the sustanon is the longest acting, stable replacement therapy testosterone awailable. But that kind of treatment is not well tolerated by everyone.

ask yourself a question, why do some people recieve a perscription for propionate? Because in the doctors studies it was shown that the frequent spikes in concentration of this compund is extremly beneficial to SOME patients, while others respond better to more stable compounds like a Cypionate.

Sincerely :nopity:

gwl9dta4 said:

Well techincally testosterone and other hormones exibit the best effects by pulsing into the blood stream. So in most people sustanon is better. It's not the Steady release that produces all the anabolic effects but the spikes. Frequent spikes are best. I know that this is contrary to popular belief but the ideal way to administer hormonal replacment would be to spike the levels several times per day instead of a steady constant dose. But anyway, some people respond better to other esters. That is why they are all manufactured. No no sigle compund is best. It's all a matter of personal preference, so everyone has to find the one that works for them. NOT ONE IS BETTER THEN THE OTHER, JUST DIFFERENT.

EXACTLY! It is really up to personal prefrance. All I was trying to say is that it is easier to keep a steady blood level with a single ester compound then it is with 2 or more esters (in a single drug) with diffrent half lives.

M18

Sustanon is definitely the best stuff I've ever used. You're concern about blood ? then try injecting 2-3 times week. Learn how the esters work and you should get some great results. As for sust being over priced well seems like I live on a different planet lol

Actually long single esters produce dramatic fluctuations in hormone levels. One of the drawbacks in hormone replacement therapy in America is that testosterone levels peak very rapidly and fall very quickly in between visits to the endo. Enanthate and cypionate are used in the states. Many endocrinologists are now switching to testosterone gel because it is able to produce steady testosterone levels in the patient unlike injections. There are two main advantages to sustanon as hormone replacement therapy. One it requires infrequent shots due to it's long acting nature, and two it produces stable hormone levels in patients. Levels don't fall as dramatically as in single ester steroids because when one ester has released it's alotted ration of testosterone and the body has metabolized it another ester is just beginging to release it's alotted ration and so on, so forth. Where as single esters peak at about 48 hours and drop considerably sustanon continues to release testosterone. Little does any of this matter to most of us who take two or more shots a week. Then testosterone levels are for the most part stable if a set injection frequency is followed. Sust isn't used in the states for therapy. This is to get patients to the doctors more frequently which means money in the doctors pockets. I guess it comes down to personal preference for our uses of these drugs, but once you break it all down it's all the exact same thing...Testosterone.

Good answer, but i thought that Sustanon is not allowed in the States by the FDA because the drug is too long acting and adjusting the dosage in case of complications is very difficult due to the long washout time. The same goes for Clenbuterol, too long a half life.

FDA likes drugs with short half lifes as they are safer incase if overdose. so Organon is not allowed to import this drug to the US. Think how many patients would benefit from the Sustanon. But luckily Organon is allowd to have deca Durabolin on the market.

Sincerely :nopity:

This is discussed almost on a daily basis for the last year. Not a flame but the search engine will give you the answer why Stew and many others prefer enanthate/cypionate/propionate over sustanon.

Peace

Guru I have searched and the only thing I can find is that some say sust takes too long to reach muscle building levels, when starting from scratch and going for 8 weeks. I don't know if this if correct or if STEW MEAT holds to this.

Come on Iron Guru if you know why then put an end to this thread and tell us why

people don't take it right. think about it. it needs to be injected every 2 to 3 days to get the benefits of the prop and the phenylprop. if you inject only once a week, you get almost no results from these two esters, basically you're trying to grow off of 165mg of deca and isocaproate. so inject it every 3 days for 6 - 8 weeks, and see what happens.

"I am sorry but you could not be more wrong. Everyone knows that sustanon is the compund that delivers the MOST stable blood level concentrations. Where one ester starts to leave off the others pick up. It's the single esters that have the more irregular spikes in release rates and require more frequent injections by the patient.

Check ANY medicall text of any pharmaceutical company's research and you will find that sustanon is the the most stable compound available today, at least as far as test goes."

the pharmakinetics behind sustanon assume a once monthly injection....that is a replacement dose of 250mg of test a MONTH. In no way was the drug designed to give steady blood levels when administered at 500-1000mg a week.

my main problem with sustanon, or any very long acting ester (deca, eq) is that it is alot trickier coming off. ALOT of guys I know use sust and/or deca for 8 weeks, take a 4-6 week break, and then go back on. They fool themselves into thinking that they are off almost half the time, when in reality there is always some amount of exogenous hormone in their blood and they never let the HPTA fully recover. Also clomid will not work at restoring natural test when even low amounts steroid are still present. I use pretty much exclusively short acting gear (prop, tren acetate, suspension) and have alot easier time coming off and keeping gains than my friends who use longer acting stuff.

Top Bottom