Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol question?

flex2000

im three weeks off my cycle i wanna start some clen how much should i do a day its says .02 mg on the box and its a blue and white box

You can do up to 8 tabs a day...Start with 2-3-4-5-6 and so on every day...If you start to feel the shakes, back off one tab and go on from there...

I ran two cycles of it last spring. Do what flex says, to gauge your tolerance. I personally went up to 11/day, but I also did a pyramid so as not to crash coming off. Remember to drink a gallon of water a day while on and not use it for more than 2 weeks straight. Also, I never took it after 5 p.m., as I couldn;t sleep if I did.

My dosing
DAY
1 4 tabs
2 5
3 6
4 7
5 8
6 9
7 10
8 11
9 11
10 11
11 9
12 7
13 5
14 5

Then ECA for two weeks.

Dark Prophet said:
I ran two cycles of it last spring. Do what flex says, to gauge your tolerance. I personally went up to 11/day, but I also did a pyramid so as not to crash coming off. Remember to drink a gallon of water a day while on and not use it for more than 2 weeks straight. Also, I never took it after 5 p.m., as I couldn;t sleep if I did.

6 9
7 10
8 11
9 11
10 11
Then ECA for two weeks.

You took 11 tabs?? I'd never recommend that for anyone. Such high dosage will bring out allmost all sideeffects with clen(normaly), but sure there are exeptions, maybe you're one of them.

And one more thing. a common side effect with clen is that you get very tired since clen prevents the body from reproducing ATP(energy). So clen should make it easier to sleep. I no it does for me, and I've used clen for several times and evefy time a yawn all day long.

barnidge said:
So, should Clen be taken before going to Sleep??

Not what I said. I'm just saying that clen won't keep you awake. If you want to take it before sleeping thats up to you.

Try this, If necer take time off your body builds tolerance quick.

take 4 days off repeat!

Top Bottom