Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the stupidest thing you have seen at your gym

I saw a guy tonight huffing and puffing getting mentaly ready for a set. I mean this guy was slapping his biceps and all that. Anyways he approaches the rack of weights and straps in to a 35lbs pair of dumb bells and then does a set of 10 curls. the funniest thing is that he grunted so loud the whole time that the whole gym was watching. I mean why are you going to use wrist straps on curls?

Any other stupid stories

this girl that looks like a horse is the stupidest thing i ever saw in my gym..also this gym that super sets bench press with jumping jacks...same with squats...sometimes he super sets squats with pushups then starts doing jumping jacks then squats again...

ultragainz said:
this girl that looks like a horse is the stupidest thing i ever saw in my gym..also this gym that super sets bench press with jumping jacks...same with squats...sometimes he super sets squats with pushups then starts doing jumping jacks then squats again...

Hey, Ultra I remember that post of yours! What did you use to call that guy again...

I once saw a guy fall asleep slowly walking on the treadmill. He caught himself but he almost wiped out! :D

Guys using the power rack for curls instead of squatting, which pisses me off when there's only one in the entire gym.

MR.USA....he wears a little underwear during the summer time with the US flag on it and a little tank top...and he is about 6 feet 3 and about 130-140...and he told me a month ago that be can do some shows...and maybe even win a couple of them..

hey ultra,I remember you talking about that guy,didnt you call him mr.america or something like that.Anyways I saw this guy at my gym last year,when he was done working out he took his shirt off and started walking around the gym talking to everyone like he was huge.The funny thing was,he was just a fatass that thought he was big,LOL

Do you guys have any "strecthers" in your gym? We have this one guy that will do bench press or curls or something that has nothing to do with legs and once he is done he goes in to some serios splits hahaha

The alltime classic is this guy who does holds on every exercise. This guy is tiny-probably 6'1, 140 lbs. Anyways, he comes in and puts 1200 lbs. on the leg press and holds the weight. He keeps his knees locked and sits there for about 10 seconds, then puts the restraint back on the rack to keep the weight from falling on him. When I thought this was the alltime classic, I then got to see him bench-he put way too much weight on for him, got a liftoff from someone, and held it there for about 5 seconds. The best part about all this shit is he does one hold per exercise and a total of maybe 8 exercises when he's in there. The guy will be in there for upwards of an hour and a half to do 8 exercises because he walking around getting all jacked up for his holds. Funny shit!

B182 said:
Guys using the power rack for curls instead of squatting, which pisses me off when there's only one in the entire gym.

I'm with you on this one! Yesterday there was a pair of em over at the squat rack curling with the straight bar and #5 on either side.

I dont care how much you lift but come on, curling 55 pounds at the squat rack, like its gonna even make some noise if you drop it.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom