Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the most powerful steroid mg per mg

youngdeltman said:
Nope, you're all wrong...it's Cheque Drops

Actually, the active steroid in cheque Drops is called
Mibolerone. I have used it.
NOT available anymore.

However, if availibility isn't an issue Methyl-TRIENOLONE
beats Cheque Drops hands down.

It has been compared to taking 50 A-bombs AT ONCE!!!!....LOL

Fonz

That's true fonz,I have seen the studies on that one,I just don't know of a single person who's ever been able to get their hands on it here in the states,and from what I can see,it's up there on a par with fluoxy in the hepatoxicity department...I have to disagree with you onthe Halo vs. ox though.Halo is awesome for strength,but ox smashes it as far as anabolism is concerned...

Acording to a medical study that I read that was listed in a mag like flex or one of the others it was a steroid that I had never heard of before and never seen on anyones list (I will post it when I can find it again) but basically they concluded that it was like 10 time stronger than anadrol and had to be given in Micrograms not milligrams, and the amount of micrograms was so small, it was hard to obtain a safe dosage with normal syringes available to most people. As soon as I can dig it up aging I will post it.

littlearnold1069 said:
i think it is the 17AA tren version...i ain't sure of the spelling but i think it is Metebilone

I know what your talking about, but that shit makes methyltest look like Pez. Harsh shit, I would never touch it.

About Halo,see what newhopemed says:The most toxic of these 17-alpha alkylated steroids are Anadrol, methyltestosterone, and Halotestin in that order. These three mass building steroids are highly prized by bodybuilders for the incredible and immediate increases in muscle size and strength produced by these very androgenic and highly anabolic steroids. Anadrol is the most toxic and dangerous of the three. Grossly noticeable jaundice, yellow eyeballs and skin indicating liver damage, can occur with only three to six weeks of use depending on dose.

If someone must use one of these three, that person should use Halotestin. It is the least toxic of the three. Halotestin produces exceptional muscle hardness and definition with very little conversion to estrogen and virtually no water retention and no suppression of internal testosterone secretion. Because of these factors, and the aggressive confidence it supposedly induces, it is a favorite of athletes who play burst energy sports like football and boxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom