Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the New, Free, EF iPhone, iPad, and Android apps - put your phone on steroids!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Get the New, Free, EF iPhone, iPad, and Android apps - put your phone on steroids!

Over 100,000 users have installed the free Elite Fitness iPhone app, iPad app, and Android app for the Elite Fitness.com forums! And the reviews of the latest version in the iPhone store are outstanding.
I have the app on my phone and I use it when I'm away from my PC all the time. I also like that if there is a dietary supplement I am interested in, I can use the app to search for member reviews on the supplement right in the store.

As of today, there are 285,000 members on the Elite Fitness.com Forums and there are over 9 million posts of free bodybuilding, anabolic steroid, and supplement information. Here's the links to get the free apps

The app is very good, but whenever I posted sth via iPhone app, the app will quit.
Where should we report bugs?
Thanks

Re: Get the New, Free, EF iPhone, iPad, and Android apps - put your phone on steroids

I've always liked the app. I reviewed it with 5 stars in the Android Market a year ago.

Top Bottom