Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol ? Extacy?

Fabio

I was wondering if it would be best to take 25mg/day orally of stanozolic or 50mg eod injecting? I am shooting other stuff and don't really want to inject and try to save it for the other things.

I also have another question. I'm thinking about trying extacy for the first time and wanted to know if there is any thing I need to know before taking it. Like, will it neglect the effects of AS? Is it worth trying? What are the side effects?

go for it....

xtc is one of those drugs worth trying if you limit you use to just a couple times a year you will be fine--in all likely hood you will mis a day or two at the gym after the night you roll--It real won't have any positive nor negative effect--although I see you are takeing winny and this might be a plus as you are sure to lose weight on x...... most of the guys on this board will bash you and tell you to stay away from street drugs but hey go for it ---you only live once just remeber your goal is your body not makeing your dealer rich!!!!stick to steroids not x----(ever once in a while ya gotta live it up with the bitches in NYC!!!!!

Stay the fuck away from that shit while you are on gear. It can only harm your gains and is not worth it. As for the Winny, I would do 25mg/Day but you could just drink it if you wanted to cut down on injections

M18

Re: go for it....

naughty said:
xtc is one of those drugs worth trying if you limit you use to just a couple times a year you will be fine--in all likely hood you will mis a day or two at the gym after the night you roll--It real won't have any positive nor negative effect--although I see you are takeing winny and this might be a plus as you are sure to lose weight on x...... most of the guys on this board will bash you and tell you to stay away from street drugs but hey go for it ---you only live once just remeber your goal is your body not makeing your dealer rich!!!!stick to steroids not x----(ever once in a while ya gotta live it up with the bitches in NYC!!!!!

Taking E once in a while may be okay and I have no problem with it (Not something I would touch) but on a cycle it can only do harm. It can raise your blood pressure and so does Winny so that is not the best thing either. It will hurt your gains, maybe not a lot but it will have some effect

M18

I hope you are going for slimming down. If you don't lose considerable weight, you got bunk "X"
PEACE AND LOVE heheh (you will see)

I lost about 20 lbs when I started rolling on a regular basis (as in every weekend...and every day when I went to the beach). Its fun as shit but it fucks up your stomach and you will not have any appetite. The other thing it does it make your muscles really tense as well as keep you up all night. These three factors lead to more weightloss than the fucking jenny craig program.

Try it anyway though...its fun!

Whether or not if it will be bad for you or not has alot to do with how clean the pill you take is.Extacy is toxic for your liver but taking it once in awhile should be okay in my opinion unless you cycle heavy or drink alot {alcohol}.Make sure you drink alot of water whether you dance or not,I don't dance and lose a ton of water when I roll so stay hydrated.As well make sure you get it from a good source,a bad pill can ruin your night at the least.Personally I love E but only use it once or twice in a month.Have fun,it's hard not to.

Just to make you feel a little better, I'm on my first winstrol only cycle, 2 weeks in and being the clever bunny I am got pissed up all weekend, took about 3 grams of coke and finished up the next day (a sunday with work on monday) with 6 e's.

I'm pretty sure my cycle and Liver are F.U.B.A.R 'ed

FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION.

you'll be ok...... me on the other hand

Ecstacy is not 'shit' Mustang. What is shit is those that abuse the drug. XTC is not addictive in the sense of needing it every day. However, I have many friends that have progressed onto larger and larger doses (I have met people whom take 20 in one weekend!).

Dr. Alexander Shulgin (considered to be the father of XTC) used the drug himself. He believed 6 pills a year was the most a human should take due to the dangers of serotonin-producing-cell death. It should be noted that just 1 pill causes death of these cells.

I loved my first pill. I proceeded to do a few more. I no longer do them. It was a profound experience. Many people claim that XTC (especially the first one) helped them in some way following the experience - i.e. made them more confident, etc.

If you are going to use for the first time just be sure that you are the kind of person that isn't likely to turn into an XTC abuser. Enjoy the experience of everything in the world being beautiful... enjoy the music. Dance the night away. But don't over-use XTC. It is most definately not wise to over-use XTC.

just be careful, iv'e had my share of E. It may not be addictive but it's surely habiteous (can't spell). After seeing these people that look like Zombies ON E at clubs, and after taking like 5 pills once in one night, i said fuck it no more for me...best drug in the world, but it does do damage to your brain.. Be careful cause i heard something about E causing hepatits on winstrol...again this was a thread a long time ago, but i did hear that. Not sure how or while, but i guess combo of winstrol/mdma being so toxic to the liver

Top Bottom