Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol Injections: How to inject synthol for bigger muscles.

Synthetek Syntherol!

Some information to help better understand Syntherol, how to use it properly, the science behind fascia stretching and the protocol/amounts per muscle group.

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide - Professional Muscle

The Science Behind: ‘Syntherol – Site Enhancing Oil’ | Synthetek

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group - Professional Muscle

this thread makes me frown. i guess for the people that want to use this, its good to have the information available, but not something i'd encourage using

(if this post is out of line feel free to delete, mods)

this thread makes me frown. i guess for the people that want to use this, its good to have the information available, but not something i'd encourage using

(if this post is out of line feel free to delete, mods)

Everything has its place in bodybuilding.

Pride, what happens a few months after your finished the 6 weeks maintenance? Do your muscles eventually go back to the size they were before you started or do you keep the size?

Pride, what happens a few months after your finished the 6 weeks maintenance? Do your muscles eventually go back to the size they were before you started or do you keep the size?

Provided you did all the shots, ate all your food, trained properly, rested and GREW throughout
that period, you will keep your gains as all the oil will be gone and replaced with new muscle.

After inflammation has subsided and you followed everything that J4CKT has stated above, the majority of your gains should be permanent.

After everything was said and done, I was able to come away with 1.5" of permanent gains, running the protocol on my bis and tris (and I will be honest, I chop-jobbed the maintenance period, which did hurt my overall results.).

Im jealous, only kept 1" after I ran it. But still 1" i never had so overall still very happy with the results.

How is the actual cycle like for individual muscle group how long do i have to run it example Chest,lats,quads,arms..i tried rotating them like jab before training,hurts & tight feeling,following,quads & its seems to hurts everywhere..i cant train much & sleep well because of the pain..or should i just do a Chest cycle 1st once its down & u will focus on another muscle group?by the way how many ml i need for the best dose?already did a 1ml site shot for the 10days

Top Bottom