Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** winstrol cycle update

Strong_Man20

im 14 days into my ip winstrol only cycle and im getting awsome results already.

My benchpress is up 25 pounds if not more, my weight is up 10 pounds my overall mood has improved allot. Ive used fina before and so far I like the winny much better.

Im going to run the winny for 7 weeks and then jump straight on fina alone for another 7 weeks. Im glad I ran them seperatly as I will probally get better results this way

Great results dude. About a week from now I am going to take homemade fina and *P Anavar together, and needless to say I am fuckin pumped!:eek:

Strong_Man20 said:
im 14 days into my ip winstrol only cycle and im getting awsome results already.

My benchpress is up 25 pounds if not more, my weight is up 10 pounds my overall mood has improved allot. Ive used fina before and so far I like the winny much better.

Im going to run the winny for 7 weeks and then jump straight on fina alone for another 7 weeks. Im glad I ran them seperatly as I will probally get better results this way

yes...i would like to know how much you r taking...i hope you're supplementing w/ glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate as the joint pain "might" hit hard...judging from your increase in weight...in any case,your results are promising to say the least.GOOD LUCK...and keep us updated.

Re: Re: ** winstrol cycle update

da big thinker said:

yes...i would like to know how much you r taking...i hope you're supplementing w/ glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate as the joint pain "might" hit hard...judging from your increase in weight...in any case,your results are promising to say the least.GOOD LUCK...and keep us updated.

im taking 100mgs ed, btw im not supplementing with anything. Joint pain has not been a problem so far

I would like to take something for my liver but the only thing available to me is milk thistle, which is bullshit in my oppinion.
Do u guys have any other suggestions apart from ALA or tylor liver detox.

Top Bottom