Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms - 347 log/review

Joel H

Ok I don't plan on doing a huge log or anything, but I'll post occasional updates. I've been on this stuff for 13 days and the results are incredible. I've never done real gear, but I've tried a lot of natural test boosters like diesel test, hyperdrol, and mass fx, along with trib, zma and other stuff that is possibly ok for libido, but gave me zero results in the gym.

So when I took the first one, I immediately felt a new sense of confidence. Ok placebo effect right? It's always a high when you take some new magic pill... but read on. I had already been doing high volume for about 4 weeks. I was entering overtraining or very close when I started this product. I killed it in the gym that day and took another before bed, and had some high hopes.

What I soon found out, was that this stuff gives you ENDLESS energy to train! I would take it an hour or two before training, and wow, I'd get so jacked up to go lift, and every single workout since I've been on this stuff has been one of those dream workouts you only have once in a while, where your throwing the steel around like nothing, you have a huge pump, and you don't want to go home. You add more sets and more exercises because you just feel awesome.

That's another thing, I feel pumped up all the time now. It's like my muscles are rock hard now instead of 44 year old squishy muscles. It's like how they were when I was 28 or early 30's rock hard.

Now for the best part. The gains. I've gone from 204 to 212 pounds with zero fat gains! I measure my stomach every morning thinking it has to have gained some fat, but it stays the same, shrinks, bounces back a little... but is still the same or smaller than when I started.

I'm still doing high volume training, and not over training. So recovery has improved big time.

Anyhow, here is what you can expect from phytoserms:

*Increased strength
*Improved recovery time
*Ability to train hard for 2 hour workout sessions no problem, if not longer
*Increased appetite
*Mental well being and confidence
*Chicks smile at you when you walk by for some reason... phermones? New alpha male scent? I swear they are checking me out now..perhaps its the new confidence.
*Increase in lean mass gains.
*Around day 9 you will say holy shit and start growing and setting PR's every workout from there on.
I really haven't seen any side effects or negative things yet. Occasional slight headache but if you drink a boatload of water it's not a problem. Might not be related to the supplement.

Granted I am a very experienced lifter with muscle memory. I took a year and a half off and started up again in mid October. It seemed like I just wasn't getting it back as fast as before. So the muscle memory might have a little to do with how much weight I've gained... but things were just going way too slow. The Phyto seemed to make shave 10 or 15 years off, if not more! Performance is crazy.

What I'm excited about is to see how far I can go on this stuff. I mean, I came here considering my first cycle... but I'm doubting I will need anything now. I'm not saying it's some steroid killer, but I've never done roids. For a natural or older guy who was considering test therapy from my doctor... to hell with that, lol. Phyto is all you need.

I have a progress pic, but I'm not sure I can link to it from here. New to the forums and all. Someone let me know about that.

I'm deloading my volume for a bit just to let my body recover, then I will crank the volume up again and push for some more hardcore gains. I will focus on fat loss for a week or so while I'm doing lower volume training and see how this stuff works for cutting :) It is so hard to back off because I just want to train all the time on this stuff, where normally I look forward to lowering volume and getting a break.

Hit 275 for bench today for 7 reps. Since I backed off the high volume I'm seeing a lot of new strength kicking in. Good stuff.

Great first post!! I have my second bottle ready to go so I never have to come off. Hopefully the gains keep coming!

Hey Joel That's awesome man!

CGAR-you running anything like aromasin with it?

I have used both Aromasin and Formestane and I can say with confidence that Formestane works better for me! I know you were having some problems with gyno on 347 and either would be a good option for you but I have not had any problems with it so am not using an AI. You must be super sensative to elevated Test levels so you may wanna run one of these at a low dose so that excess Test doesn't get Aromatased into Estrogen. GL my big boobied friend! haha ;)

phytoserms347 seems to be THE shit right now !!! i plan on buying it but i'm still wondering if this product would work well on a 23 years old guy like who has probably fairly high test level . I'd use that as the main part of my natty stack with gear and need2slin. Any youngner guys seen decent gain on phyto347??

Hey Joel That's awesome man!

CGAR-you running anything like aromasin with it?

do you reckon something like PES erase would be just as effective for keeping possible estro sides down? gonna run the phyto after my current hcgenerate/erase combo and see how i like it. i too am a bit sensitive to estrogen so wanna play it safe.

Top Bottom