Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will adding winstrol to the end of my cycle help keep gains.

U got it Lawnsaver, winny will definatly stave off catabolic activity. Lincoln, I would run winny 2 weeks past the enanthate then start clomid 1 week later.

Nimrod25 said:
U got it Lawnsaver, winny will definatly stave off catabolic activity. Lincoln, I would run winny 2 weeks past the enanthate then start clomid 1 week later.

I am running test until week 8 and deca till week 10. SHould I run the wnny 2 weeks past the deca since I will be using it until the end?

Nimrod25 said:
Yes, 2 weeks past deca.

Nimrod, remember the decotanate(sp) ester is long lasting. 3-4 weeks. I would run the winny 3 weeks past and start the clomid 3 days after the winny. This will give the deca 3 1/2 weeks to clear. This will make sure the clomid goes active right away.

lawnsaver said:

Nimrod, remember the decotanate(sp) ester is long lasting. 3-4 weeks. I would run the winny 3 weeks past and start the clomid 3 days after the winny. This will give the deca 3 1/2 weeks to clear. This will make sure the clomid goes active right away.

Good point, I agree.

lincoln said:
I am doing dbol/deca/test, I am in week 6 and done with the dbol.

So far I am real happy with the gains I have made.

I am considering the addition of winstrol at the end only if it will help keep my gains.

I have no desire to get cut up because this is a bulking cycle.

I have heard that the gains made from winny are easier to keep.

Has anyone used winny to keep gains? I dont want to put more strain on my liver if it is just going to cut me up.

I have a spring cycle that is setup for that.

Winny = Solid Gains?

Not only can it help you solidify your gains, it can help counteract the progesterone sides that DECA can produce.

It is for this reason that I am running Winny (I just started it yesterday), as I have DECA in my current cycle.

I will be stopping the DECA after this wednesday, which will make sure that it is completely clear out of my system. (My cycle is continuing...but without DECA)

J-Ro said:
Could a low dose of d-bol, around 15mg, be substitued?

It will not have the same effects as the Winstrol.

The actions (chemical mechanisms) of Winny make it ideal for what has been described above.

DBol will not solidify your gains. It will make you stronger and bigger, at any time, but will not have the effects of Winny.

Winny or Anavar to "Solidify"???

Lawnsaver/Nim: I am starting a similar cycle soon (A50(then dbol)/cyp), will anavar have the same effect as winny or should I just stick with the winny and then clo to help "solidify" the mass cycle gains?

Thanks

Top Bottom