Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Deca Is "like Whoaaaa"

Good to hear. What are your doses ? What else are you using ? Deca usually takes about 3-4 weeks to take full effect so the best is yet to come

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Good to hear. What are your doses ? What else are you using ? Deca usually takes about 3-4 weeks to take full effect so the best is yet to come

M18

Hey Mustang
I'm doing
Deca at 600mg per week
Primo at 400 per week
Monday I start winny at 50mg per day

Everyone on this board told me I was "stupid" for not incorporation test in my cycle. Thats bullshit, let me tell you. I ganed about 12 pounds so far off what I did. I'm going into week 3 of a 10-weeker. I will keep you posted, and I will post pics to prove these assholes wrong who said I was "stupid" about not doinf test.

I've done deca (by itself) when I was first getting started. I did it at 500mg a week for 10 weeks and my dick was able to perform as well as it did when I was 19 and banging high school cheerleaders 2 at a time. Maybe your cock can't handle the heat, but mine can.

Richard,

I'm in the same boat! I'm in the middle of my third week of only 300mg/week with Ttokkyo Deca. Already, I have gone from 192 lbs. to 202 lbs! My 10 amps of Sust.250 should be here any day...

-IronChef

Top Bottom