Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys prefer: Anabol or Russian dbol?

Vovan said:
RUSSIAN DBOL RULEZ

pump it, I'm sure that you had fake dbol. Your bud got good gains from other stuff that he stacked, other legit stuff, coz I suppose it wasnt dbol only cycle...

im not sure, at first i thought they were fake. but my buddy used the same ones in his cycle. he did stack, but he was using dbol for like 2 weeks before he added anything else. as well, they matched up perfectly in the anabloics 2000 book.but, fakes are done so well nowadays that you cant tell whats real and whats not anymore.:mad:

oh well, as soon as i added some sust to my dbol, i put 100pounds on my bench press:D

I posted this on the gear picture board but have yet to get a response so maybe someone here has the answer, my question was that I just recently purchased some pills that looked exactly like anabol except that these pills were yellow & are called stanabol, does anyone have any experience with this particular gear & how did it work?

5mg tabs

but they cost less than th 10mg one's too....... isn't 10mg too much mg for one?? ......................................Jester

Top Bottom