Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys prefer: Anabol or Russian dbol?

ill never use that russian garbage ever again. i know alot of people get awesome gains from them, but i never gained a fucking pound off them. i know they were real, cause my buddy was using the same ones and got good gains. but for me its thai dbol all the way, pound a day keeps the doc away;)

Their both pretty damn awesome, it's almost like I prefer the one I'm currently on. I guess I have to go with the Russian's, though.. they just rock.
-B

RUSSIAN DBOL RULEZ

pump it, I'm sure that you had fake dbol. Your bud got good gains from other stuff that he stacked, other legit stuff, coz I suppose it wasnt dbol only cycle...

I like the ruskis! I ca´nt understand why people talk crap about them? I didnt have any noticable side-effects.

its a personal preference I have done Thai and like them so why fix it if it ain't broke :rolleyes: would not mind trying Russians though

Listen to Vovan

Pump it ....I think Vovan is right....if they were real Russians (Akrikinhs..not Bios) you would def. have blown up if you ate enough.....I have tried Anabol, Pronabol and Russians....and the Russians ROCK!

Top Bottom