Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone patch -- to call or not to call

smr91481

i got an email about this new testosterone patch they came out with. there's a # to call for free samples...anybody else get this??? should i try it?

If you actually have low natural test levels the patch may help. If you're normal then the patch won't do you a bit of good. I take androgel myself and it's helped my T levels a lot.

ya im guessing the patch will have a really low test level, ask em if they have pants or shirts made outa that material. this way u can wear and undershirt made outa this crap. maybe THEN it will equal to one shot of sustanon. guy i dont like patchs or gells, injections and oral is the TRIED TESTED and TRU way of taking roids. what next lazer beams that shoot this crap into us. dont waste or money or time bro.

personally, i don't mind taking a shot...i've gotta take my first shot of sust and deca today.. i was just wondering about the patches for some of my friends who are scared of needles.

Top Bottom