Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs T-enanthate-- the graphs

Andy13

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Red-Sustanon -- 500mg injected twice a week
Blue-Sustanon-- 250mg injected EOD

Yellow-- T-enanthate 250mg injected EOD.

Sorry the chart is so big.. I'm not a master at excel like zyg is..

But, per request, here it is.

As you can see, there is a HUGE difference when sustanon is injected twice a week vs EOD.

Enanthate at 250mg EOD is very similar to sustanon 250 injected EOD.. But the enanthate is a little more stable.

Incedentally, this is not an exact mg/mg comparison. The point of the graph was to show that sustanon needs to be injected at ED. Obviously when 500mg is taken twice a week, it is more mg's that 250mg injected EOD. But you get the point.

Andy

Here's the same chart with enanthate loaded by injecting 1000mg on day one and then 250mg/day after that.

very helpful thanks, however arent you getting higher peaks with the same drops when sus is injected only twice a week?

overrx said:
very helpful thanks, however arent you getting higher peaks with the same drops when sus is injected only twice a week?

Yes.. The large spikes represent 2x500mg/week sustanon injections.

Andy

Andy can you please list what you have used as the half lifes for every ester in your graph, because a few things dont right to me.

Thanks

I'm glad you asked.. There seems to be some debate..

Here is what I used--- I'm not 100% sure of these half lives..

30mg T-prop 2 days
60mg phenylP 3 days
60 isocar. 6 days
100mg dec 10 days.

Andy

Top Bottom