Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, EQ, and Dbol??? Or Test, EQ, and Winstrol???

Yellowbomber, wouldn't that be hard on the liver(8weeks of 17 aa's). I wanted to keep my cycle simple, yet effective. It's a strong possibility that I'll gain 25lbs during the cycle anyway, without Dbol. That's if all other things are done right.(Training, Eating, and Recuperation). What do you think?-THE PROTOTYPE

bro, i am having the same problems as you... so many decision for our first cycles.

should i do dbol
should i use eq at 400 or 600 and for how many weeks
should i frontload the eq
ect...

im still confused but im leaning towards using the dbol at 30 for 4 weeks, then using eq at 600 for 12 weeks and test at 500 for 10 weeks..... not set in stone, cause i wanna hear some more on frontloading eq.. anyone who has experience, please help out.

Go with the second , Winny is doesn't produce gains as fast as dbol but you don't feel and look like shit on dbol either. I find winny produces gains that will stay were dbol you just drop the weight after.

I have been researching 600eq a week or don't waste your time, so I just changed my plans to look like this..600eqX12 150/300decX12 winnie50ed last 6 weeks. Will let you know, this is my first time w/eq&dec at all. But love the winnie, works great at 100ed but too much $.. Good Luck

I would start with the dbol and finish with the winstrol. Take your liver protection supplements and you will be fine.

Definately front load your eq. and test.

Top Bottom