Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, EQ, and Dbol??? Or Test, EQ, and Winstrol???

Guys, let me get your opinion. Which on would you choose for a first cycle?-1.)Test@500mgs for 10 week, EQ@400mgs for 10 weeks, and Dbol@30mgs a day for 4-5 weeks. Or 2.)Test@500mgs for 10 weeks, EQ@400mgs for 10 weeks, and Winstrol@50mgs a day for the last 5 weeks? My goal is to maintain 15-20lbs(20lbs, if I'm lucky) after the cycle is over and improve on my vascularity a little. My stats are as followed-27 years old, 6'4" 245-250lbs with 9-10% bodyfat. Which do you like better? Thanks for your help!-THE PROTOTYPE

I'd say cycle #1. As I always get good results on test/eq/d-bol. Not a big Winny fan. Also, I would personally rock EQ at 600 mgs a week for 12 weeks. Rather than 10, as the best results with EQ don't start until around week 6.

How much would you load he first week? 600-800mgs? Then leave it at 400mgs the rest of the way. Also, do you think this is wise for a first cycle?-THE PROTOTYPE

THE PROTOTYPE2000 said:
How much would you load he first week? 600-800mgs? Then leave it at 400mgs the rest of the way. Also, do you think this is wise for a first cycle?-THE PROTOTYPE

If you are doing 400mg/week, then frontload at 800mg/week for weeks 1&2. Yes, it's wise. All you are doing is getting to levels you will get to around week 6, but you are doing it much earlier. This way, the eq will kick in much much quicker. And you won't have more in your system than you would've had eventually, so no problem there.

Check out the front load eq post by Zyglamail, there is a graph and everything.

If you are going for hardness and vascularity, ditch the dbol and hit the winny.

If you want full-on size over whatever, do the dbol.

Im currently on the second one and have done the first. Im must say that I saw and am still seeing better muscle and strength gains from the second stack. I too front loaded the eq and am loving it, huge size with out the bloat of dbol.

Top Bottom