Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and my Dad

JDD1111

I convinced my 65 year old dad to see his doctor about going on test replacement, he still works in a high powered corporate job flying around the world with younger guys, so he wants to be able to keep up with them and stuff. The aim isn't really to increase muscle mass.

Anyway his GP gave him a script for one amp of Sustanon 250 a month. Is this enough to help him?? I would of thought maybe 250 every second week. Would he be better off on something more stable like enthanate, I know that with it's different esters sust can produce some widely fluctuating test levels.

Any assistance any of you test guru's can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx on his behalf.

Based on the calculated release rates I've seen on sust, you need weekly injections to keep the levels from fluctuating. After three weeks of only 0.5cc a week (half an amp), your pops will have a steady release of free test that will still be considered supraphysiological. At this low of a dose, he shouldn't experience any sides, either. However, why not get him on arimidex or liquidex, too? Nice looking out for the old man, by the way :)

Big Johnson that brings up a question

When doing a .5 cc from an amp how do you store the other .5cc

Top Bottom