Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate+Anadrol?

chicho1234

Just wondering what do you guys think of 250 of enanthate a week with Anadrol-50 4 times a week.>>/?? Or would I make good gains on the Test. alone??? It is Test. En. 200
Thanks

Everything you get from anadrol is very temporary and quite frankly bollocks mate.
Up the enanthate dosage and take it with some prop'.Then you will see the true power of test.

Iron Ghost said:
Everything you get from anadrol is very temporary and quite frankly bollocks mate.
Up the enanthate dosage and take it with some prop'.Then you will see the true power of test.

I agree 100% test is king!!!

What if I do 250 of eth. 200 and 250 deca 200 per week??? Is that a good stack and maybye throw in some Anadrol-50?? I

Test should be taken at least at 400mg per week
Deca should also be 400mg a week
If you wanna kick start your cycle do 1 anadrol a day for the first 4 weeks

It's obvious you're new to this, these dosages are pretty safe so don't worry. Good Luck.

I have enough to do 500 test. eth a week and 250 of deca a week. Also enough A-50's for 3 weeks

So I am going to do 500 test. eth+250 Deca a week and 50mg of A-50 for the first 3 weeks. Can I mix the test and deca in the same pin or should it be done in separate, also when would be the best time to take the A-50?? I really Appreciate all of your help. Thanks again!!!!

The deca is brov. labs Mexico but the Test Eth. that I just got is Canadian Vet. A buddy of mine is a Vet. Has anyone tried the Canadian vet. Test. ????

a 10ml vial of t-200 should have costed you $30-$40

I say go:
-500mg t200 weeks 1-8... But frontload 500mg day 1 and day 8...
Then hit 500mg/wk weeks 3-8, injecting tues-thurs
-300mg deca weeks 1-8
-anadrol 50mg ed

What they said about anadrol being shit for gains is a load of BS... Anadrol is a very good roid to pick up mass, especially to kick start the cycle before the enanthate kicks in... I'll give that with the drol, you will gain alot of water, but along with that much muscle... That muscle wont go away, just the water... I hate to hear people dis on anadrol... I love it, best mass gains when used with test and an anabolic.

Top Bottom