Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle?

Actually, I have. Played sports in college and the only gear I could afford one semester were Zambon tabs.

Anyhow, my strength increased a lot, I became a lot leaner, and I feel like my muscle bellies became fuller. The thing I hated was popping tabs all the time. Plus..winstrol tabs mixed with Next Nutrition Whey makes some killer farts.

Unless you already have some mass..I would go another route.

winstrol

ive never done any thing, but I can tell you what you will get for gains.. You will get good strength gains.. and alright mass gains.. This stuff will make you ripped as shit tho... I know cuz i know some people on it.. But if you want even more gains get on some deca, sust 250 with the winstrol and you will be one big mo fo!! Good luck man!

I have done one, first after about 2 weeks you get really vascular. between 3-5 weeks you get very hard and your strength increases. and in weeks 6,7,8, and 9 everything goes up. and if you do it for speed it is amazing. plus you keep most of the gains.

Re: winstrol

1st_Timer04 said:
ive never done any thing, but I can tell you what you will get for gains.. You will get good strength gains.. and alright mass gains.. This stuff will make you ripped as shit tho... I know cuz i know some people on it.. But if you want even more gains get on some deca, sust 250 with the winstrol and you will be one big mo fo!! Good luck man!

winny wont make you ripped bro cardio and diet with low BF will give you th"ripped look"

but I will tell you sust/ winny is a great combo I have that one it the archives and it worked great for me.

If you have other steroids to use and think about WINNY´, when you would use it?

For example if you plan 12 weeks cycle with test.

When you add Winny? Whole cycle, middle, begining, last few weeks?

hey bro, my first cycle was winny only, and i got AMAZING results. Right now im on EQ (only) and this doesn't even compare. In a few months i plan on hitting winny again... (Zambons, 50mg EOD)

Thanks people,
I was actually going to add 400-600mg/week of EQ, Im only looking to gain like 15 solid pounds, From what I hear EQ and Winny work well together.

:die:

Top Bottom