Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synergy between Trenbolone and Testosterone?

Andy, i like it when you stir things up... you ussually have good arguments that i enjoy reading, so keep stirring

BTW, i was thinking of using suspension (mine is test suspended in oil, not water) with tren for my next bulking cycle. I used those two drugs in my last bulking cycle except i also had dboll in it, this time i just want to run more test, but without the dboll....

Andy, any thoughts on my plan of attack???

Andy13 said:
Again.. anti-catabolic may be "good" but it's NOT anabolic..

Estrogens have that same property of blocking GR's

Perhaps we are just quibling over definitions.

Our bodies are constantly in a state of anabolism and catabolism. AR steroids boost the anabolism to a higher rate over the catabolism, thereby bosting muscle gains. The steroids that are suspected of using GR (and possibly MR) pathways reduce the level of catabolism so that the anabolism is occuring at a higher rate than the catabolism. The net effect is the same...more muscle is added to the body.

Using a broad definition, I consider the increasing of muscle to be anabolism. In the strict definition, the non-AR steroid isn't boosting the anabolism rate. If that is your point, I agree.

Either way, muscle is added. Which is ultimately all I care about. :) <well almost!>

"BTW, i was thinking of using suspension (mine is test suspended in oil, not water) with tren for my next bulking cycle."

that + winstrol and armidex and clomid was the exact combo (even the same brand of suspension) that gave me gyno.

The doses of tren were very high (about a gram a week) so I think that is what did it.

The tren is a more aggresive binder than the test, but at a gram I'm sure there was still plenty of non AR bound tren to activate the PR receptors or whatever it does.

Hugh,

Over at the Fina Board there is several of us that are trying to get a better handle on the Gyno and Fina question.

Do you remember the details of your cycle (dosage, length, etc.) and could you post them along with when the Gyno was noticed?

This would be a big help!

Hugh Gellatts said:
"BTW, i was thinking of using suspension (mine is test suspended in oil, not water) with tren for my next bulking cycle."

that + winstrol and armidex and clomid was the exact combo (even the same brand of suspension) that gave me gyno.

The doses of tren were very high (about a gram a week) so I think that is what did it.

The tren is a more aggresive binder than the test, but at a gram I'm sure there was still plenty of non AR bound tren to activate the PR receptors or whatever it does.

It's hard to say what caused your gyno... I mean, using winstrol is like using nolvadex... You have to increase the dose as the AAS dose increases. PR 'blocking' is a transient thing. It's not like winstrol binds the PR and locks it up forever.. This is true for testosterone and aromatase.. Even with aromatase inhibitors, you can still "over-power" them. There is strength in numbers... And using a gram of trenbolone plus test (suspension at that) is asking for it..

When or did you nips itch/hurt? When did you stop? Did it go away?

Andy

im not gyno prone, ive used suspension+tren+dboll with .25mg/ed of arimidex and had no problems whatsoever. my question was would it be better to use more test and tren and drop dboll out, or just go with test+dboll+tren

Top Bottom