Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you guys think you should get worried about steroid use.

thelegacy

I just want to hear opinions on when someone thinks it is time to stop using AS because they are worried what it is doing to them---Im kinda curious because I just read that interview posted by zx-6..

I think you answered the question.When you start worrying about the effects of what it's doing to you, it's probably time to stop.Just like any drug, when the bad times out way the good, give it up.
Just my .02
dirty

Start worrying about steroid use when you can't find any, or you can't afford it anymore. Other than that there's nothing to worry about...:) :)

Dorian

I think you should start to do a little self-assesment when :

You CANT stay OFF the gear for the duration you was ON it (during all cycles)

When you start getting moody and lack self confidence when your OFF the gear

When you start saying to yourself "god ive been off for 3 weeks and im losing my strenght/size- I need to go back on"

When you start taking substances/dosages which you clearly do not need to take

kbp74 said:
I think you should start to do a little self-assesment when :

You CANT stay OFF the gear for the duration you was ON it (during all cycles)

When you start getting moody and lack self confidence when your OFF the gear

When you start saying to yourself "god ive been off for 3 weeks and im losing my strenght/size- I need to go back on"

I know I'm hooked. At least I don't take high doses. And its a good thing you can't just go down to the store and buy AS cause I'd either be big, broke, or dead.

Albert Beckles was on them to 60 years old. Though it was Deca & Anavar & that's most all he ever took. There are steroids (test), running in our bodies 24 hours a day. Now on the recommended dosages by the medical community they are not bad at all. In fact longivity clinics are starting to prescribe it to males over 40. So really.........you don't much about them. Just like all things............ABUSE is bad. Now if your question is "how long can one ABUSE Steroids?".........well only time will tell. If you really keep up with the sports community.........you'll find that it was all the other stuff that BB's & NFL etc take to go with it. It's not really the steroids & don't say Lyle Alzado because he did not die of steroids........they proved that now......he had a rare cancer in his brain. Find me a proven case where steroids caused cancer.........bet you can't find one. I was a one of the researched guiney pigs in the mid 80's. Oh then you say......but it's bad for your liver.........not in modest amounts. In the early 80's they found that shoving steaks all day down an NFL player's throats caused liver damage. The liver has to break that down, it was over loaded.........well if you load up a ton of steroids on your liver.....it has to break that down too.
Stop working the inside of your body so much. Take modest amounts, eat right, take the recommended things for your liver & kidneys while on steroids, drink lots of water. Take digestive emzymes to help out your system trying to digest food too & don't drink more than 1/2 cup water DURING the meal when eating steaks, fish, fats, etc that need to be broken down, (just for keeping the throat wet so you don't choke on your food), & none for 1 hour after the heavy meal.......when you drink during a heavy meal, you dilute the emzymes necessary to digest your food properly would could also lead to bad health or get less of what should be in your muscle. Take your V's & M's esp C & E & on & on & on.

definietly time to quit or revaluate things when you start peein blood!!!! RADAR

kinda scared me too but...

I was kinda scared but, then again i ain't taking insulin, and gh etc... I think the level that MOST of us take will be okay... but, like someone said... only time will tell the tale! For me, i have very stong will power but, i also have one goal in mind and once i reach that goal.. i know i will stop. I have a weight that i want to be and nothing over that... seeing as how i'm not that tall if i were to be too big, i would be round and i wouldn't want to look like that.

Look at it realistically........do you want to be Mr O' ? I don't. If I had the genetics (& I fucking don't), I would not go for it. If they changed to the Lee Labrada body type judging.....it wouldn't be so dangerous....I could get like that......but the monsters? Nope....not enough muscle fibers for that & I won't do all that weird exotic shit. Steroids is about as far as I would go......Slin/HGH/etc....no fucking way.

They better change the judging back to the Lee Labrada body type or people are going to drop like flies.

Top Bottom