Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orals for girls?

heavy_duty

var & primo tabs for a lady.
how should she run them?

120lbs been training 5 years.
age - 30
clean diet
not a competitor but is involved in sports

have you tried the women's forum?

IMO, women shouldn't "stack". I remember back in the day warlobo was strong on having only 1 compound cycles for women.

I love oral woman. On a more serious note, to me it just seems weird for a girl to take aas. I guess I prefer a softer more lady like look. I met a girl in NM who loves deca, she was a BIG girl. Pressing some serious raw numbers. However she had a guys ass, just not attractive.

BOOGS

cboogsrun said:
I love oral woman. On a more serious note, to me it just seems weird for a girl to take aas. I guess I prefer a softer more lady like look. I met a girl in NM who loves deca, she was a BIG girl. Pressing some serious raw numbers. However she had a guys ass, just not attractive.

BOOGS
Agree with both Mr X from the science point of view and Boogs from the social point of view!
Get her some clenbuterol and be done with it.

Moved to the ladies forum , lots of good advice here!

Hi to all the ladies here :)

RADAR

Well, I was going to help, but since you have such a shitty attitude about the advice here, then fuck it. Ain't worth my time.

BTW, do a little seach on the women's board, you'll find your answer. There is a reason there are stickies at the top.

heavy_duty said:
var & primo tabs for a lady.
how should she run them?

120lbs been training 5 years.
age - 30
clean diet
not a competitor but is involved in sports

Primo tabs are a waste imo.
Some 30 mg anavar + some 10 mg dianabol will do the trick.

Theres no point stacking primo with anavar, as both work trough receptor mechanisms. Dbol works trough non androgen-receptor mechanism, -yes woman also have ARs-, and in low doses its safe.

big_boy_1 said:
Primo tabs are a waste imo.

Theres no point stacking primo with anavar, as both work trough receptor mechanisms. Dbol works trough non androgen-receptor mechanism, -yes woman also have ARs-, and in low doses its safe.
30 mg of Var is overkill for a woman....and she doesn't need Dbol either. Don't waste your money on Clen either. Want your answers?

Find the info. yourself. Next time don't be a shit, and we'll help you! :doublefi:

big_boy_1 said:

Holy SHit, are you serious?

You DO realize the higher end of dose for a female (for Var) is 10mg?!?!?! Anything above that is a waste for the average female (non prof BB/Fit/Fig), and will likely bring on sides. Yes, even though Var is mild, there ARE sides to all AAS.

Top Bottom