Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Winny Stack Technical

floridalife

I don't have a great undersstanding on the technical differences between diff juice. I'm currnelty on primo and winy. could anyone explain to me technically how it they compoliment each other as in what one does, and how hte other supports or counters it? Thanks in advance, and some karma for ya too

A primo/winny stack is a great idea if you are looking for lean gains without bloat or having to eat a whole bunch of calories. They both work well on a low cal diet...especially primo. You will get lean gains no doubt; with strength increases and vascularity coming more from the winny and the hardness coming more from the primo. The primo will get you vascular as well but it willl not give strength like winny does. What is your cycle like? I would suggest using primo for at least 10 weeks at at least 500mg ew. The winny I would use for the last 5 weeks at 50mg ed. They compliment eachother pretty damn well. I would suggest throwing in a low dose of test but it is not necessary. PCT should be simple: 20mg ed of nolva for about 4 or 5 weeks should cover it.

No kidding strength from winny as opposed to primo? well i got strong my first week must have been the winny.

Right now have enough to run about 8 weeks at 400/week i may up it a bit though.. and going to run winny 50mg eod

Looking for a clean, low side effect lean mass cycle.. hoping to put on some size though but lean, clean no bloat. If primo doesn't do much but harden you, what is it used for? No steroidal gains from it?

Also any kind of recovery really needed fromr unning those 2 together?

Primo and anavar was and still is very popular to use between test cycles as it has little or no effect on the bodies own production of test unless you go into crazy doses ....

Lots of pro's like arnold loved this cycle as well as d-bol and primo was one of his all time fav's ...

Some schools of thought subribe to only certain people have affinity to winny .. dan dushane's beliefs were not everyone has receptors that benifit from winny .. some grow like weeds on the stuff and others get next to no results at all ..

Goes straight back to what i preach all the time .. and that is we are all different so you must experiment and find what works best for you .. knowing how to read and evaluate your own bio-feedback is a must for success .

All AAS increase recovery. I have to disagree with the bro that said Winny doesn't harden you up. It will harden the physique better than or equal to most AAS that are used for hardening. I would use the Primo at a minimum of 600 mgs/wk and the Winstrol a minimum of 50 mgs/day. If you don't have enought Primo to run 600, I would wait until you do. You'll be disappointed with 400 mgs/wk as Primo is weaker than all other AAS.

floridalife said:
No kidding strength from winny as opposed to primo? well i got strong my first week must have been the winny.

Right now have enough to run about 8 weeks at 400/week i may up it a bit though.. and going to run winny 50mg eod

Looking for a clean, low side effect lean mass cycle.. hoping to put on some size though but lean, clean no bloat. If primo doesn't do much but harden you, what is it used for? No steroidal gains from it?

Also any kind of recovery really needed fromr unning those 2 together?
Well w/ primo thats exactly what youll get,clean,low sides,lean mass cycle. Winny will be lean mass also but may cause some sides. The only sides I experience from winny is joint pain, but I get strong as hell and very "hard" from it.
I would def suggest running the Primo at least 10 weeks @ 600mgs/wk. If done right this cycle should yield some nice lean non-bloated lbs.

Yeah you'll def gain some weight bro...but nothing like a test/tren or test/eq type cycle. They will be keepable too. Primo will help you loose some weight too while adding some pounds because it works well on a low cal diet like i said before. And ya, like I said before, you should run some nolva 20mg ed for the last week of the cycle and then 4 or 5 weeks after it is over.

ouystanding guy thanks k for all of you

you could tell me one last thing what kind of roid is primo vs what winny is and by nature or definition what are they supposed to do differently? Hope you understand my question

floridalife said:
ouystanding guy thanks k for all of you

you could tell me one last thing what kind of roid is primo vs what winny is and by nature or definition what are they supposed to do differently? Hope you understand my question

On the anabolic/androgenic scale Primo is more anabolic than androgenic. Whereas Winstrol is more androgenic. That's why winstrol gives better strength gains due to androgens effect on neurological stimulation. Primo will cause slow muscle gains, but it won't cause huge increases in strength. That's also why it's low in sides.

floridalife said:
I don't have a great undersstanding on the technical differences between diff juice. I'm currnelty on primo and winy. could anyone explain to me technically how it they compoliment each other as in what one does, and how hte other supports or counters it? Thanks in advance, and some karma for ya too

This is the exact cycle I'm on. I'm on week 3 of 10. Doing 200 e3d and 50/ed. I believe I'm only seeing the Winny at this point, or I'm not doing enough P. I'm definately tighter and harder. My knees are killing me. RADAR made some good suggestions for solutions to that. MSM and Glucosamine.

I planned to get a bit more P, but...well let's just say it ain't happenin right now.

:mad:

Top Bottom