Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle Useless - new study...

Mavafanculo

anyone have the full text of the study that was released in the past week about Milk Thistle?

I read a summary in the news that said:
1) no benefit could be found,
2) negative effects could not be ruled out.

It was from Copenhagen I believe.

thanks

--
p.s. stick with rALA (like glucorell) - lots of good science behind that re regenerating and protecting Liver cells

There are a few studies with the same results. I don't know the one your talking about though.

Well I have posted that MT is useless for about 4 years now. So you have my vote.

Did blood tests with and without MT. Absolutely no difference in Liver Enzymes. I would agree it is useless.

Mavafanculo said:
--
p.s. stick with rALA (like glucorell) - lots of good science behind that re regenerating and protecting Liver cells

:)

with respect to silymarin there is a lot of conflicting research, though generally much the recent research has been unfavorable. its hard to say if some of the consitituents might be quite effective as there is evidence of this and its just an issue of getting the right extraction.

i would imagine that the only real way to detox your liver would be to do a water only fast for a few days...

Well if milk thistle is shit, is Tylers Liver Detox still good to take????

Sorry i call BS on this one everything looks good on paper blah blah! It might not be the most effective thing out there but there are some benefits from taking it.

RADAR

Damn it, I just bought a big bottle of it. I was just going to hold off and only use Tyler's but it was on sale. Ah well, I'll use it anyway

Top Bottom