Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip.....................

Big Mel was my bor for a period of time. I remember his mess hitting the fan and it was ugly. I can only imagine what Eyepee is going thru.

I hope EyePee had a nice retirement account set up on the side. The Chinese government just seizes everything. There's a guy from the US who cut deals with major companies like Circuit City and Best Buy for Chinese made DVD players, etc....and he's stuck in jail now.

Eyepee will be lucky to not end up in some craphole. No conjugal visits from zexy radies.

Last edited:
we are closed ( not our choice ) all orders recieved before dec 4 filled , ,if you placed order or sent donation after dec 4 i have your money order returned by surface mail , takes up to 8 weeks time but hold on to your money order receipt just in case , please dont email me unless i owe you as there is nothing else to discuss , although i am unable to respond to email due to limited internet till further notice , rest assured if i owe anyone i will take care of it , it may take some time ,guys who supported us for past 10 hard years through thick and thin and endless hardship please pray to lord so we so we can serve you again ,with help of lord we may have a limited list in 3 weeks time

From his website.

I agree that the sources that are using websites are making things far too out in the open. While I do like having an in depth look at my sources inventory, with pictures and a large list etc... I've found e-mails to be much more discreet. It still just makes me think "damn there is just a webpage sitting here for anyone to view... I remember when you had to have a certain membership or backing from a respected person to get someone's list"

Top Bottom