Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca dick question

Furious1

How common is deca dick? Is it something you can almost count on getting or is it not really much to worry about?
I'm going to be using deca for the first time and I'm debating on wheter or not to add test to my cycle. I would rather not add the test, because I want to see how the deca alone affects me before getting into more complex cycles, but I still want to be able to get it up.
I'm going to be running the deca at 400mg/week for 8 weeks.

well if you add test of course you will get better results. but you can try to just run the deca and see how it affects you. some people it does not mees with others it does , it just depends on you , i personally run test with every cycle...

Its seems to vary from person to person... Some bro's get Deca dick on just Deca some don't. The only way to find out is to start the cycle if you find you are having problems then add the test. It would be my suggestion as it was Lambo's to add the test in any case. Test / Deca cycles are great and not as you said a "complex cycle". In fact a test / Deca cycle is a very basic cycle.

I know test/deca isn't a complex cycle, I just meant more than one roid.
I probably will add the test anyway, I gotta stop being so damn cheap, lol.

Sorry Furious, was'nt trying to come off with attitude. I should have written that differently. Good Luck!!!

If u aint hard u have deca

05.jpg

I dont know about the deca dick cause i havent tried deca yet, but i wont ever do a fina only cycle again without some test added.

i have used decca alone on several occassions and not had any trouble. everyone is different, howeve, i agree with the rest of the guys. combine it with the test. if this is your first cycle, your results will be out of this world.
good luck.:)

Deca is a trip. It'll increase my sex drive for the first eight weeks,
then in weeks 9 and 10, BAM!! Deca-dick. Deca dick usually occurs
at the end of the cycle, and I use 600+ mgs/week when I use deca,
so everyone is different. With 400mgs/week, I doubt you'll notice
anything.

Top Bottom